Chapter 5//

I woke up the next morning from my phone vibrating by my side, I put it on silent mode not even bothering to check any sort of notification. My head is hurting really bad and I struggled to get up from the couch, I finally had to get up and fetch myself some aspirin and water. I take the pills and head to the bathroom for a shower that will fix that hangover for me, I take of the robe and spot a couple bruises by my breasts and neck and I run my fingertips over them reminding myself of the night I just had with Lucious and that how that man saved me. I will forever love him and cherish him, he breathed life into me, made me realize what love is and that all is possible. I've lost everything I ever loved in a blink of an eye and if that doesn't change a person, I don't know what does. I push myself not to think of that night even though it's always in my mind and is something I could never forget. I hop into the shower for a quick rinse and then I grab a towel to dry myself with and head to my dresser to start blow drying my hair. I move towards the closet and grab a pair of black leggings and a white camisole, I go for my phone to see five missed calls from the Michigan correctional center and a text from Lucious that says to call him as soon as possible and ignore everything else. My head spins and my heart stops for what feels like an eternity while my hands don't stop shaking, a million scenarios run through my mind. I immediately call Lucious and it sends me to voice mail, that just makes my anxiety triple. I call him again and again and still no answer from him, I no longer know what to do nor how to reach him. Exactly three minutes later, my phone rings displaying Lucious's name, I answer within the second.
"Lucious baby what's going on?" I blurt out.
"I'll be there in 5 minutes" he says calmly and hangs up. My heart is a horse race right now and I can barely catch my breath, the way Lucious said that sentence doesn't soothe me the way his voice always does, something is wrong, something is really wrong and those 5 minutes feel like a lifetime when I finally hear the keys clinking and my legs are not cooperating with me and I can't seem to stand up. Lucious walks into the apartment wearing a black suit and a crisp white shirt, his hands are in his pocket. I turn to look at him and he walks to the couch to sit next to me, I'm usually super excited and happy to see him but something inside of me is stopping me from that, something bad and dark has happened just from the way Lucious was looking at me.
"Lolita, my darling i .. i " and he stops gathering his thoughts and I move closer to him holding his hands "Baby please tell me what's going on, you're making extremely anxious and worried. Are you alright? Is something wrong with you? with your sons?"
His eyes soften and he squeezes my hands "I got a message about your father, he was found dead this morning in his cell".
What? what? I don't understand. How?
He wraps his arms around me and tears stain his shirt, I feel empty, I feel angry and I feel like shit. I had loved my father but hated him at the same time, I remember the good times with him that were overshadowed by the bad constant ones. Lucious runs his hand along my arm calming me and he stays silent because he knows everything that has happened to me and I'm positive he's confused about how I feel about this, hell I'm even confused about this news. I had no remorse for that man or what he's done to me, I don't understand why he did what he's done. My cries are hysterically silent and Lucious holds me even tighter and I don't want him to let go.

a/n: Holaaa! Forever thankful for whoever takes the time to read my story. Please let me what you think and send me any kind of feedback and if you have any tips, please let me know. Much love, Alexandra x.