Dreaded Dare - 6

Skye's P.O.V

"Morning sweetie, I saw a handsome young man that brought you back last night, what was his name again? - ah yes, Hunter!" My mum told me enthusiastically.

"Ha-ha mum, he's just my friend from football; anyway can you make me some pancakes because you're the best?" I asked my mother pleadingly getting a nod back.

"What time are you going later?" my mother asked me.

"I am getting a bus with the team from school at four pm so I'm going to eat, shower, pack and get changed then head to school" I told my mum and she nodded smiling mischievously.

"Why do I feel you're hiding something from me?" I asked her as she flips the pancakes on the hob.

"I'm not hiding anything!" my mother said as I glared, taking my pancakes and coating them with sugar before devouring them quickly. I then gulped down my coffee feeling it travel down my throat spreading a warm feeling throughout me.

I then ran upstairs showering before packing my bags full of Jade's brother's old clothes for my disguise and football things along with my pants, bras and lady things before packing shoes and other things, then finally finishing it off with my money and beloved phone. I then put on my facial disguise and wig along with a pair of blue jeans and a baggy blue jumper before grabbing my bag and running downstairs.

"MUM, I NEED TO GO OR I'M GOING TO BE LATE" I shouted to her upstairs, my mother rushed downstairs with her car keys causing me to run and jump into the car, and I had to admit I was pretty nervous.

On the way the journey was silent as the thoughts of the trip came flooding through my head but I blocked it out just as I got to school. I said bye to my mum who I would miss dearly before walking towards the bus. Once I arrived at the bus I put my suitcase under my seat before taking a seat next to Caleb.

"You look nervous" he whispered to me.

"Because I am nervous, anyway is everyone here?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah they arrived a minute after you so we will be setting of any minute now, I think the coach is just helping load up the bus, anyway I heard your sharing a room with Ollie and Hunter, good luck with Ollie hogging the bathroom" Caleb told me and I laughed then realized something.

"I think my mum told Hunter to look after me at camp, maybe even look out for me!" I told Caleb feeling embarrassed she would do that.

"Since when did you even know Hunter and how does he know your mum?" Caleb asked a mixture of surprise and jealousy in his words, why on Earth was Caleb jealous? Caleb doesn't get jealous, Caleb is the one making girls jealous.

"He was taking me home from his party and I guess my mum spoke to him after the party. And we were friends when he started coaching me and I did have tea at his so I guess we're friends" I told Caleb as he nodded understandably.

Coach soon joined the bus turning on the radio as I got out my phone to text Hunter who was at the back of the bus whereas I was all the way at the front.

Hey Hunter the Hunter - Skye: D .

Hey Skye from the Sky, what's up? - Sex God Hunter ;) .

Well I am extremely bored as we have another half an hour so entertain me please ;) - Skye x.

Is that a winky face I see there? I see that you're trying to be suggestive ;) Anyways turn round – Your main Hunter x.

Fine, and no it wasn't mean to be a winky I clicked the wrong button on my keyboard because that's totally the perks of having an iPhone -_- I am so bored right now : ( - Skye x .