Dreaded Dare - 24

Skye's P.O.V

"Hello everyone" I said to everyone in my group of friends before hugging everyone.

"Hey I'm Ollie's cousin Cameron, and I'm guessing your Skye?" Cameron asked smiling, he was one of those guys who was the same age as you but had one of them cute baby faces. He was kind of tanned and had chocolate brown hair, dazzling blue eyes and was kind of tall but looked adorable.

"Nice to meet you Cameron, and yeah I'm Skye!" I replied to Cameron before hugging him quickly getting a smell strawberries, gosh this guy was so cute.

"Hunter looks really pissed right now, you might want to pull away" Cameron whispered to me causing me to laugh "you totally have him hooked girl, what Hunter doesn't know is that I have a boyfriend"

"Wait, you think Hunter likes me? And ooh la la who's the lucky guy?" I asked him curiously just in case I knew them or something.

"Darling I don't think like is the word to describe how he feels about you and the guy's called Harvey and lives in London" Cameron told me smiling when he said Harvey's name.

"No way! What's Harvey's last name?" I asked him wondering if he was on about my cousin because my cousin had been going out a lot in secret and wasn't really hooking up with girls.

"Michaelson. He is here to visit family, only one of his mates knows about him being gay, he is nervous about coming out to people because of how judgmental our society is" Cameron told me and I nodded, well Harvey totally had my approval.

I spoke to Cameron for a while before turning to Ava who was trying to get my attention.

"Right boys, you can all go and do some Christmas shopping for whoever because I have some where I want to take Skye " Ava told me smirking automatically making me think she had a plan.

"Are you taking her where I think you're going to take her?" Ollie asked smirking at Ava mischievously.

"Hell yeah, anyway let's gets going Skye." Ava told me deviously as she dragged me away.

"What is Ollie on about?" I asked her nervously.

"You'll see. Anyway how about we go shopping for presents and then we can go and treat you to some clothes and other things" Ava told me before she dragged me in shop after shop.

Whilst shopping I got my uncle a Yankee candle set due to his obsession, Zach a new pair of expensive shin pads, Harvey a football top with his name on the back, Vanessa a jack wills boy spray set, Jade a massive hamper of sweets, Zoe some books she wanted, some distant relatives chocolates, coach and the team a box of chocolates each, Ollie some beats headphones, I then got Ava some bath bombs till I was nearly finished. I thought I was finished till I remembered Hunter but I have no idea what to get him.

"I have no idea what to do about Hunter's present!" I exclaimed trying to think of something to get him.

"How about I take the bags to the car and you buy Hunter a present?" Ava asked and I nodded trying to think.

I kept thinking for a minute before it came to me: a hamper full of things. I went into a photo shop getting out my phone and picking a cute picture of me and Hunter baking which Ollie took and then got a small pillow with the photo on.

I then nipped into an electronic store and got him some beats which changed colours as well as a Rick Astley CD. Then before I went to meet Ava at the car I got him his favourite chocolates, a football top and lastly two tickets to see Kaiser Chiefs.