Dreaded Dare - 17

Skye's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing the song 'Something good can work' by the 'Two Door Cinema Club' as I threw myself up and out of bed. Once I had stretched a bit I nervously put on my clothes which consisted of black leggings, black boots and a denim shirt which was a bit too big so it looked more fashionable. I then applied little makeup and pinned two bits of hair back and curled the rest before snacking on a breakfast bar.

"Is it your first day back at school?" I heard the familiar voice of Zach asked as I nodded in reply.

"Since when have you been up? Didn't know you was a morning person" I told him laughing as he started to yawn and swept his hair to the side, he looked hot in the mornings I must admit.

"I'm not but I heard you had to get up early so I decided to get a drink and say good-bye" Zach told me causing me to blush.

"Okay, anyway do you go to the same school as Harvey?" I asked Zach but he shook his head.

"Nope, we play football together for a popular club so we see each other every night after school but we do live close together as well. Another reason I am over here is because I have a football match tonight" Zach told me and I nodded not thinking anything about his match later.

"I play football too" I told him immediately regretting it, maybe he would tell someone and I didn't exactly know him enough to trust him. But wait, he won't know anyone from my school.

"Didn't think of you as a sporty girl, more of a girly girl who paints people's nails and goes to parties in skirts made for five year olds" Zach told me and I raised my eye brows and snorted not caring how un-attractive I sounded.

"Frankly enough I'm not a slut or whatever you think I am, I'm more into sports and most of my friends are guys if you must know" I snapped and he put his hands up.

"I wasn't calling you a slut, it's just that most the girls I know are like that, I have never met a girl who hasn't flirted or tried to get off with me at first sight, I have never been friends with girls." He told me and I snorted, he was so stereotypical it made me want to scream.

"So you're the typical player stereotype where everyone thinks he's hard but he's actually a typical, boring eighteen years old?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you got me but anyway I'm not that type of player, I don't kiss random girls and lead them on, not anything like that. I'm more into the girls who aren't afraid to stick up for themselves not those clingy girls. Trust me, Harvey wouldn't have invited me or would have been friends with me if I was one of those guys" Zach told me and I nodded glad Harvey was more picky with his friends.

"I thought Harvey was one of them guys" I told him remembering when he used to try and charm all my friends and pull them in with his annoying charm.

"Nope, but he had a girlfriend named 'Claudia', it was apparently a serious relationship to Harvey until a guy I used to be friends with called Mark got her drunk and slept with her. But he was never that guy in that sense, he hates manipulating and 'enticing' girls now, and he doesn't really like any girls, he just hangs out with guys." Zach told me and I nodded feeling bad for Harvey but I'll ask him about that later, because at that moment in time the doorbell went and I answered it to see Hunter who was wearing a grey blazer and white shirt with a red tie and black jeans but today his hair was spiked to perfection, he looked flawless.

"Let's get going shortcake, is that your cousin?" Hunter asked but I shook my head wanting to see his reaction to what I was about to say.

"Are you talking about Zach? No he's the pizza delivery guy, he stayed over here last night" I told Hunter smiling at Zach and giving him the 'go along with it look' causing him to smirk. Whereas Hunter stiffened up and his went wide open it made me want to burst out laughing.