Fed Up

I don't expect Carter to pedal fast considering I'm on him but geesh he is so slow.

"Carter,can you like pick it up?"I asked ,sitting on Carter's lap.

"You think your light? I have to lift you up while I'm pedalling with my legs.That's a lot of work."Carter huffed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Sure ,I'm the problem.I mean you said it yourself that your weak so don't blame me."

Carter shook his head,while trying not to smile.

"Whatever,Yazmin."

I grinned.At least he sort of smiled.

I watched him.Yes its creepy but what else am I gonna do?The road just goes on and on.Nothing new there.

"Are you gonna stop staring anytime soon?I'm trying to concentrate."He said,looking down at me for a quick sec.

"Sorry.Are you mad at me?"I blurted.

"No.Why would you ask that?"

"You didn't get what you wanted."I whispered.

Carter sighed,licking his lips.

"Im upset at the fact that your so complicated.And stubborn.But I have to move on cause I'm not wasting my time on someone who doesn't like me the way I like her."I felt him gulp.

That hurt.I do like him.I just can't act on it.

"Dont tell me that you like me and you wanna be with me too.If it was true you wouldn't care about our age difference or what happens in the future.Like you said,that's life.".

Damn,that mother cracker.

I didn't know what to say so I said nothing.

The ride was silent going foreword.

I wanted to speak but I was scared.Yup you heard that right.Im scared to talk to Carter.I'm scared of what he'll say.I'm scared that he'll give me that serious look.

"Carter...I..."I can't even talk I sound like an idiot.Ugh Yasmin stop being such a nervous teenager.

"What,Yasmin?"

I saw the sweat beam off his face.Then I looked down at his chest.Damn this boy is sweating like his life depended in it.

Why do I find that so sexy?No Yaz stop it.

I can't help it.He's so fine.

"Yazmin?"Carter asked,

I looked into his eyes.I bit my lip.I want to kiss him.I know that's wrong but I want to.So bad.I can't do this anymore.This whole being friends thing.I'm dying from Carter being flirty syndrome.

"Im gonna pull over because your not speaking."Carter drove the bike to the side and I hopped off.

"Whats up?Why are you so quiet?"He asked.

I still didn't speak.I wanted to but nothing was coming out.

"Yazmin,talk.What's going on?"

Still nothing.Why wasn't I talking?Nothing came.

"Yazmin,you need to talk to me. "He pulled me close to him and looked into my eyes.

I inhaled and exhaled slowly.
No words were being able to form.I felt so lost.So stupid.So worthless.So useless.I was nothing.

None of this makes sense but if Carter can give up,why can't I ?

"What are you thinking about?What aren't you'd speaking to me?I'm starting to get worried.Yazmin..."Carter looked at my face.Probably trying to read me.I know he couldn't.

"Speak to me.I'll listen."He whispered.

Nothing.

"Yazmin,talk.Please.Your worrying me.What is that your scared to tell me?I bet its not that scary.Come on."Carter rubbed my back.

I couldn't do it.I was pathetic.A coward.That's why I'm letting the boy I like slip away.

"Yaz,you see I'm calling you Yaz,tell me what's up.Speak to me."Carter bend down to look at me.

His face.I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"I cant"I replied.Finally.I said something.I felt like I was an outsider watching the scene unfold.

"Why not?I won't hurt you.You know that right?"

I nodded.I wanted to taste his lips.I bet they taste like vanilla.Vanilla ice cream.

"Yaz,you need to talk to me.Are you upset?Did I do something?Say something?Are you hurting ?"

I wanted to answer.He was so confused and worried.I kept telling my self to speak.Do it Yaz.Speak for Carter.Just Speak.That's all you have to do. its not that hard.

I saw the expression change in his face from sad to angry.0-100 real quick.

"Yazmin,why are you doing this to me?Huh?Why?Your making it so hard on me!I thought this is what you wanted! I thought you'll be fine! And now you don't want this.You don't want me to be friends with you anymore.Is that it?You don't want us to be anything.Is that what you wanna tell me?"

I wrapped my arms around Carter and hugged him.I felt him bury his face in my neck.I hear him sniffle.Is he crying?

"I don't want to like you.I don't want to.I want you to be like all the other girls so it can be easier to be friends with you.I never felt this way about anyone.It hurts so much to be like this to you.To call you Yazmin and be serious.I miss telling you your sexy and kissing you when you don't want me to.I loved it.Even if you didn't.I loved being close to when you didn't want me to be.At least you were there.Now I'm pushing you away because I can't do that anymore.Its hurting me not to be with you the way that I want.And until you change your mind we will always be this way.Upset and fighting with each other.What do we do?How do I move on from liking you so much?I don't know how Yaz.I feel clueless.I just want to kiss you and tell you that its gonna be alright.But reality sinks in.It tells me 'no Carter,that's life'."

Oh Carap.Shit just went down.Now we know what was going on with Carter.What do you think will happen?
5+ votes to continue plz
Xoxo Nia