Confessions

10:34 pm
"I know dude its crazy.I missed you man.Anything new?"I opened my eyes.

Who is that?

I jumped up and grabbed the bat from inside the closet.I ran down the steps as quick as I could.

"Hey Yaz.Woah."Carter said looking down at me.Him and some guy were staring at me.

I looked in the mirror.Oh that's just fantastic.I have on a tank top(no bra) and really short shorts plus my hair looks like a nest.

Yay.

Fuck.

I ran back up the steps.

"Who was the lady?"the random person asked.

"Oh her?She's just a person I'm staying with."

"An older women?Details please."

"Nothing to tell.Anyway we should get going.I have to show you something in my room."I heard them come up the stairs and slam a door.

Phew.But really?Couldn't Carter have warned me someone would be here?

I sighed,throwing on appropriate clothes.

Ugh.I'm so angry.

I need a drink.I put on my coat and headed out the door.

To the bar.I go.

12:15 am
Carter's POV

"Cole,you have to leave.Its late and we got school.I'll see you tomorrow in History "I closed the door and sat on the couch.

I should sleep but I'm worried about Yazmin.She hasn't come home yet and its past midnight.I wonder if I should look for her.Friends do that.I should.

I grabbed my coat and walked out.

:3

It took a while to get there when I was walking.But I finally arrived.

It was way louder than I imagined.I've never been in a bar downtown considering I never really wanted to.But I have drank beer and all that good stuff in the uptown bars.There's a difference.Trust me.

Now I gotta find Yaz.I hope she's not passed out somewhere.

I looked at my surroundings.Dancing.Music.People.Drinks.

Where is Yaz?I went to the back of the room.

Is that-

Just what I wanted to see.Yaz sitting on some stranger and laughing.I shook my head and went over.

"Carter?"She slurred.She's drunk AF.

"Yeah its me.Cmon were taking you home."I pulled her by the elbow.Yazmin laughed.Tf?

"I wanna stay.Its so fun here.don't you think?"She got up from the guys lap and started dancing.

Ugh.

I took her arm and walked her to the bathroom where it was much quiet.

"Oh Carter.Your no fun.Why are you no fun?"

"I am fun.Its just you have work in the morning and need to go home."

"No I don't.I wanna stay. "

I sighed."Really?Yaz let's go home.".

Yazmin giggled and touched my shoulders."Oooh your so strong.Can you lift me up?"she asked.

"Yeah but what does that have to-"