Replacement prt 3

{Minimum votes for evey chapter now on is 10+ and comments are 5+}

Still Carters Pov :)

"Please,go faster"She whispered,her legs closing around my hand.

"You sure?"I asked,looking at my damp fingers.

"Please"she begged,closing her eyes.

"Okay but...this works better when..you know...you have no panties on"I blushed.

Yazmin lifted her head up.

"If I have to take that off then you take something off.Your fully clothed."

I looked down.Oh I am.

I sighed and slipped off my shirt.

"Better?"I asked.

"M-much"Yaz stuttered.

I smirked."You can touch me if you want".

She slowly trailed her hand down my chest.

"Your so soft and hard at the same time.I like it."She smiled.I grinned.

"Thanks"I blushed.Geez I've been doing that a lot.

"Ive been curious about you.And your manly parts."Yaz stuttered, avoiding my eyes.

I chuckled."Oh really?What do you wanna know?"

"Everything.All the things I ddon't know I want to know more about.Tell me."She said.

"I-I"I didnt know what to say.She was being so blunt and confident.It was overwhelming.

"Tell me how you feel if I kiss you.Right here."She leaned forward and pecked me on my abs.

I bit my lip.She flipped me over so she was on top.

"I want you so bad Carter."She told me,kissing down my body.

"Wait Yaz!What are you doing?"I pulled her back up so we were face to face.

"Doing what you want."

"Who said I wanted whatever you were about to do?Yaz listen I...you can't ...you don't know anything about this stuff.You aren't capable of making me feel-"

Yaz kissed me intensly on the lips."Oh just shut up."

"Thats so-"

She bit my bottom lip.And pulled at it.I groaned.She kissed me and ran her hands through my hair.I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer.

"Yaz"I mumbled as I felt her kiss on my neck.Shit she actually knows what she's doing.

"Tell me all the dirty things you want to do to me."Yaz looked in my eyes.

"Yaz,I can't.I don't even know what's happening right now."

"Me neither.Just go with it.You go on top."She shifted off of me and let me lay above her.

"Are you sure?I dont even know if I want to".

Yaz caressed my cheek with the back of her hand.

"Its okay.Growing up I wouldn't have imagined being with...a white person or a...white boy.A young one at that.And now I'm here.Ina relationship.With you.Carter.And you make me so happy.Your changing me.And its scary.I think its scaring you too but you have to know how to adapt to it.Im gonna keep changing as long as I'm with you.So its all your fault."Yaz smiled.

"My fault!?!I didn't do anything!"

"You taught me about sex!"

"Thats something your already suppose to know."