Seduction

{Minimum votes for evey chapter now on is 10+ and comments are 5+}

Its been a week.I've just taken AJ to the doctor for a check up.He's perfectly healthy.Now I'm at home,studying.Yup.Studying.Sex.I know right.Carter is so...ugh.

He says if I don't do it that he's gonna punish me, like white boy sit down.But anyway I decided to do it because well I was more curious than I thought.

"Hey,what you doing?"AJ sat next to me.I closed the laptop quickly.

"Nothing.Don't you have homework or something?"I smiled ,hoping he would go away.

"No not today.I'm gonna go because obviously porn is more important to you."

My eyes popped out of my head.Oh shit.My body radiated heat from embarrassment.

"Yeah.Its obvious.You and Carter have obviously not been sexually intimate in a while.Who knows maybe he's gay."AJ laughed and walked off.

I laughed along until he fully exited the room.Ugh.This is gonna be harder than I thought.

:3

"Uh huh just add the five to the equation and yeah that's it.Your getting good at this."I smiled,patting Carters back.

"Cause I have such a good teacher"Carter kissed my cheek.

"Thanks.My turn."

"Right.So tell me what you learned."

I looked down at the ground.This was always the hardest part.It was so uncomfortable to tell him.I mean can't I learn it and not tell him.

"Maybe not."I grinned and walked away.

"No!Not again!"He got up and pulled me back.So he was behind me,his hands around my waist.

"Look I know this is hard.But you have to know this stuff.Even if it isn't me who you end up with in the future at least I taught you,okay?"Carter kissed and bit down on my collarbone.

I moaned."Whats that called?"he asked.

"My sweet spot."I answered.

"Good.And if you wanted to do the same to me,where would you-"

I turned around and tip toed.I kissed his lips and pulled at his hair.He groaned.

I bit my lip.I loved when he did that.

"Well your certainly learning "He licked his bottom lip.

I looked down at the ground.

"Whats that called?"

"Arousal or a turn on.But that's not the only thing that turns me on though."I said seriously.

Carter laughed,shaking his head.

"Okay that's enough for today.Good job Yaz.Im proud of you."He kissed my lips

"Thanks for that."I smiled.

"No prob.Except I haven't had an actual reward for all this knowledge I'm bestowing upon you."He took my hand.

I rolled my eyes."Leave me alone.I'm not in the-"

He pushed me against the wall.

"Whats this called?"

"Wait I thought we were done!"I yelled.

"I know sorry.Come on answer."

"I-I don't remember.Let me go."I whispered.

"I can't."Carter leaned close to my ear.

"Who's in charge right now?"he asked.

"Not you that's for sure "I blurted.Ooops.

Carter chuckled.He banged my hands against the wall.

"Answer me!"Carter demanded.

I gulped.I couldn't stop moving around.Is that the feeling?

"I-"

"No!You know the freaking answer!What are you doing this for?Spite?Come on!Don't let me do what you hate most.Do what I ask is all."Carter's hand trailed up and down my body.

I trembled.

"Your turned on,aren't you?Good.Do you see how much power I have?"

I nodded.

"Whats that called?"

I don't want to answer him.I wanna see how far this goes.

"Your ass"I smiled,evily.

"Look at my hand.I have no control over where it goes,okay?So don't say Carter stop.Cause I'm not going to.You have one last chance to tell me."

I bit my lip,shaking my head.

"Hmmm okay.I can't control what I say either."

All this is just talk.I bet he's bluffing.Carter could never-

I was in a middle of a loud moan when Carter covered my mouth."Shut up.AJ is upstairs and you do not want to disturb him,got that?"

I nodded.

He just freaking squeezed my butt.Like really hard.I'm in pain.

Carter touched my chin with his fingers and pulled me forward to his lips.

"All the things this mouth can do"Carter whispered.

I wanted to start cursing but Carter was already covering my mouth.

"Shut up.One thing I tell you to say... now I have to be this Carter.I hate being this Carter.Its so not me but when girls don't listen, Yaz, they must be treated with...love and care.Note the scarcasm."He gripped my hands tightly and we walked to the bedroom.

"Carter,look,I know you would never hurt me so I don't need to say the word.Its irrevelant.Don't you think?"I asked in a sweet tone.

Carter chuckled then pushed me on the bed.

"Yeah sure.Whatever you want to believe baby.Look how pretty and innocent you are.I want you so bad.I want to teach you that the man is always in charge."

"No!"I yelled.

"Oh yes yes yes."He unbottoned my shirt slowly.I didn't stop him.I know Carter would never-

I covered my mouth.I need to stop jinxing my life.

"I think this bra needs to come off too.Who needs that right?"

"Carter!"

"Whats the word?"

"No!I can't admit that your in charge.Cause your not.I make my own destiny.Not you.So I won't.I can't."

"I can't wait to see how sexy you look under all these clothes. "Carter reached for my basketball shorts.What?Don't judge me.

"Please Carter!Stop!"

"Uh huh.You officially got me hooked.I can't stop."

I groaned in annoyance. That's when I felt him touch my boob.

I swatted his hand away.He laughed.Then I laughed.I didn't want to because I was mad but it was kind of funny.

"Your so adorable."He kissed my lips.

Huh?

I opened my eyes.Carter was peering at me.

"Did you have a good day today?"

What the fuck?That was a freaking dream?What!?!

Y'all mad or nah.Thought y'all was gonna see Daddy Carter real quick. Lol I kid.Sorry to disappoint.Hope you likes anyway.Drama in next chap.Be prepared.

Xoxo Nia