Replacement

{Minimum votes for evey chapter now on is 10+ and comments are 5+}

okay so if you guys are active AF I will post the three parts everyday but you guys have to meet the limit.Thanks.You guys rock.

Its been two months and I've grown to love Carter more than I already have.I haven't told him that yet but I think he knows.

"Shhh.You dont want AJ to wake up ,right?"

I shook my head no.

Carter smirked and placed small kisses on my neck.

I bit my lip as I ran my fingers through his hair.He has super soft hair.

I felt his lips move close to my ear.

"Baby...Can I take this off?"He asked.

His hand caressed my cheek.

"Take what off?"

"Everything."Carter chuckled.I pushed him off playfully.

"Okay fine.If that's how you wanna be."He sat up and folded his arms.

"No.I'm sorry."I whined,pulling him back.Carter didn't budge.

"Please..."I pouted,giving him puppy dog eyes.

Carter took my hands and pulled me on top of him.

"If were gonna do this we have to be serious about it.Why are you acting so immature?"

"Me!?I'm acting immature!?!Your the one who is-"

He leaned forward giving me a kiss to shut me up.

"Stop being so difficult and take off your clothes."

"No!"I yelled,rolling off of him.

This is always happening.We would cuddle or something and he would mention taking off my clothes and I would say no.It was kind of our thing.

"Ive seen that pic of you in a bikini last year.Who forced you?Cuz that was like the sexiest shit I've ever seen."

I laughed."It was Leslie actually.She said she'll take my shift if I went to the beach with her in a bikini.It was horrible.I think I cried the whole time.Just kidding but I felt like it."

Carter shook his head."How?Your like ...freaking beautiful.You have a great body.How many times must I tell you that?"

I shrugged."Till I believe it, I guess."

Carter rolled his eyes. "Okay.Then believe it."

"Its not that easy.Its called self confidence which I do not have."I sighed,sitting up.

Carter pushed me back down and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I don't like that you don't think your beautiful It makes me sad because you are.And I want you to know that you are."He hugged me,his hand resting loosely on my waist.

"Well...I don't know.Its just...I don't."

Carter looked sad.

"Look if I say I'm beautiful, will you smile instead?."

He nodded.

"Okay.I'm beautiful."I shrugged.

"Ehh I'll take it."Carter smiled and slipped his hand up my shirt slowly.