Jump

Carter's Pov

I was on Instagram scrolling through my feed when I heard banging on the house door.

Who the hell is that?

I bounded down the steps and opened the door.

It was Leslie.She had Yaz in her hands.

Whoa."What is going on?"

I looked at Leslie's face, tears were rolling down.

"Im so sorry.She was getting a drink from the bar and I don't know some fight broke out.And a glass cup hit her in the head.I think she's unconscious.Ive been trying to wake her up but nothing is working."

I sighed,caressing Yaz's cheek."Okay.We have to take her to the hospital.Come on let's hop in my car."

"You have a car?"

I nodded.I was able to pay for it since my dad gave me money because I'm helping him build the house.

I picked Yaz up,bridal style,and carried her to my car.

I didn't want to think about what was happening or else I would lose control.And now is not the time for that.

Leslie hopped in the passenger seat as I laid Yaz in the backseat.

I exhaled,getting in the front.

:3

"She's fine.The hit wasn't as bad as we thought.The bruise is a bit worrisome but it will heal.She should be out of here in a day or two.Once she wakes up."The doctor reported,glancing over at Yaz on the hospital bed.

"And if she doesnt?"I asked,quietly.

"She has to."He smiled and left the room.

I looked over at Leslie,she was crying for the third time since we've been here.

I hope everything will be okay.

Short chap but its okay.Don't be mad.

Xoxo nia