Dinner

Once the vehicles stopped in front of a restaurant, they went out. "What are we having?" Yoojung asked, excited. "Well.. Some Singapore's popular cuisine such as chili crab." The staff answered and the sisters looked at each other.

"Yeah.. We'll have something.. Less spicy." Yoojung and Yoojin said at the same time with a smile and went into the restaurant with Yoojung's manager while chatting happily. "I want to be that close to them too." A male cosplayer commented, making the rest laughed a little.

Once they are seated, Baozi and Hana are sitting beside Yoojin and Yoojung sat between her sister and her manager. After the staff ordered some food, Yoojin's phone rang while they are waiting for the food. She immediately groaned out softly when she saw who the caller is. "Yu-chan, nii-chan, i'll be outside for awhile." Yoojin said and left.

"She is really busy. What is her job?" Onnies asked, curious. "Honey? She's a choreographer for kpop idols and she is also a dance teacher in a dance academy." Yoojung replied in english and they nodded. Soon, she came back and took out her laptop. "So? What do you want me to do? Choreograph the dance for their next song?" She questioned the caller.

After checking her email, she saw a mail. "I can't reject no matter what?" She asked and she sighed when she heard the response. "Whatever.. See you later." She said and ended the call. "You are SM for crying out loud. Go find some other choreographers. I'm already busy as it is." Yoojin grumbled and kept her laptop in her bag.

"SM? You mean.. SM Entertainment?" Hana asked and she nodded. "Then.. Have you met SNSD Tiffany?" Hana asked and she nodded. "Tiffany unnie is really nice. We became friends quite fast." Yoojin said and looked at him. "Hey. If you want. I can have her autograph and give it to you if we meet again." Yoojin said and Hana's eyes sparkled. "Thank you." Hana thanked and she just smiled.

After the nice dinner with some talking, it's time to go. "Where will you be staying?" One of the cosplayer asked. "Hotel?" Yoojung replied and Yoojin laughed. "Hey, why not we bring you to the hotel?" One of the staff said and they thanked her. "Which hotel?" Another staff asked and after they answered, they are shocked that they could afford such an expensive hotel. "Let's go then." Yoojin said in korean and Yoojung agreed.