On stage

[a/n: Click the 'external link' for the anime song Love Live 'Start Dash' if you are wondering how the dance goes.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Yoojin is busy dancing to Hyosung 'Goodnight Kiss', Yoojung's manager went to her. "Mwo?" Yoojin accidentally questioned in korean due to shock. "Honey, faster clean yourself up. Something happened outside." He said and Yoojin's eyes widen. "Huh?! What thing?" Yoojin questioned but she hurriedly took the spare clothes she brought and went with him.

Once she reached the venue, she noticed that she's behind the stage. "Now.. I want all of you to keep your cameras and cell phones before i introduce the person that's closest to me." Yoojung said and the audience listened to her. "I don't want any of you to post her pictures or videos as she is just a normal person." Yoojung added, slightly angering Yoojin as she got tricked by her sister and her manager.

"Now.. Please welcome Honey!" Yoojung said and Yoojin refused to go up on stage but Yoojung's manager pushed her, making her stand on stage. "You might be surprise but yes, she's my younger identical twin by 3 minutes, Honey-chan." Yoojung introduced Yoojin and Yoojin hurriedly stood beside her sister.

"For the surprise, let's have her perform Hari 'Gwiyomi Song' and Love Live 'Start Dash' with me and the cosplayer, Onnies!" Yoojung announced, shocking Yoojin while the crowd became excited. "Honey-chan, let's perform now." Yoojung said and Yoojin glared at her. "How could you do this without informing me!" Yoojin snapped at Yoojung in a soft tone and the staff and cosplayers groaned as they started bickering again.

DD Tenka sighed as she stood up and stopped them from fighting. "Let's just do this and the faster you can get off stage." Tenka said in chinese and both of them agreed. "Music cue." Yoojung said and the music played. "You want me to sing?" Yoojin asked when she noticed that there's no singing from the background and Yoojung nodded.

Soon, she started singing while doing the dance. "Everyone, do it with me." Yoojin said through the microphone as the chorus played and she started doing cute poses, along with some of the audience and the cosplayers. After a few minutes, the song finally ended and the crowd applaud. "Next is.. Love Live 'Start Dash'!" Yoojung said and Onnies joined them.

"We just lip-synch now, right?" Yoojin asked and Yoojung nodded her head. As they are performing, the crowd cheered loudly and so did the cosplayers. Once the song ended, the crowd applauded loudly. "Encore! Encore! Encore!" The crowd shouted and Yoojin looked at Yoojung. "Dance then." Yoojung mouthed her and she sighed out.

"I will be performing SECRET's leader, Jeon Hyosung's solo song 'Goodnight Kiss'. Hope you like it." Yoojin said and she started dancing and singing once the music played. Once she's done, the crowd and cosplayers applauded. "That will be all for the day and there won't be any performance tomorrow." Yoojin said as she glared at her sister and left while waving her hands with a smile.