Yoojin's secret revealed

"How do you know them?" Baozi asked and Tenka looked at them. "Ah.. You might not know but.. Honey is actually a popular cosplayer like you two but she decided to stop after 4 years." Tenka explained in chinese, shocking the cosplayers and the staff. "Why?" Baozi asked and Yoojin sighed out.

"Well.. You know how there is always both positive and negative comments right?" She questioned in chinese and the two guys nodded. "I'm just tired of being judged by someone i don't even know and besides.. Cosplay is like a hobby. My real interest is dancing so i don't really mind." Yoojin added in chinese and they understood.

"But you still love cosplaying though." Yoojung said and Yoojin's eyes widen. "You might not know but.. She makes all the cosplay outfit and props herself." Yoojung announced and Yoojin hit her. "Yu-chan!" Yoojin shouted and groaned after seeing Yoojung stuck out her tongue. "Oh yeah, i can dance Love Live 'Start Dash'. Want to dance together?" Yoojin said and Onnies's eyes sparkled. "Sure." She answered and Yoojin pulled Yoojung in too.

"Yu-chan, you be Kotori while i'm Umi." Yoojin said and Yoojung nodded. After Yoojung's manager played the song, they started dancing. As they are dancing, the staff and cosplayers looked at them in awe. "Just like in the anime." One of the staff commented and the other staff agreed.

Once they are done, Onnies smiled. "You know, why don't you dance with Baozi and Hana?" Onnies asked and Yoojin looked at them. "Maybe some other time? Their costume is not suitable for dancing right now." Yoojin said and the two of them heaved a sigh of relieve. Before long, the cosplayers went to do their things while Yoojin is busy dancing and Yoojung is discussing something with the staff and her manager.