Meeting new people

Once Yoojin reached Japan, their manager drove her straight to the recording studio. "Nii-chan, how does Jung address them?" Yoojin asked, curious. "Well.. She's been recording this anime since season one and now the recording is for season 3 so.. Just call them with '-san'." Their manager replied and she sighed out.

"Who are the casts?" Yoojin asked, slightly worried as she can't deal with meeting new people without her sister by her side. "Daijoubu desu. Because Suzuki-san, Miyano-san and Suzumura-san are the casts." He replied and she heaved a sigh of relieve yet she is still filled with worries and nervousness.

Soon, she arrived at the recording studio, she stiffened a little. After taking all her neccessary things and the script, she went in with her manager. When she reached the recording room, she took a deep breath, ignoring her trembling hands and went in. "Konnichiwa." She greeted and the casts looked at her.

Miyano Mamoru, Suzuki Tatsuhisa and Suzumura Kennichi, looked at her with slightly bewildered eyes. "Yumi-san, you are here." A male who looks like a female greeted her with a smile, shocking her a little. "Ah.. Err.. Mm." Yoojin replied while forcing a smile. The three of them saw and both Mamoru and Tatsuhisa brought her outside while excusing themselves.

"Honey-chan, is Yu-chan busy?" They asked and she nodded. "Wow.. It's been quite a while since i last saw you like this." Miyano said and she laughed dryly. "Gomen.. I have trouble meeting new people without Yu-chan by my side." Yoojin apologized and Tatsuhisa patted her head. "We'll help you so get back in there like your usual self." Tatsuhisa said and she thanked the two of them.

After a few hours, recording finally ended and all the staff left to another job, leaving some of the casts alone. When Yoojin is leaving, the male stopped her. "Yumi-chan?" The male questioned and she sighed out. "Gomenasai.. The truth is.. I'm substituting Yu-chan. I'm Honey, Yu-chan's twin sister." Yoojin said, shocking the casts who didn't know.

"Eh?!" They exclaimed. "Keep this a secret from the staffs and fans ne?" Yoojin said with a slight smile as the burden of keeping this a secret from the casts is finally gone. "Ah then.. I'll introduce myself. I'm Aoi Shouta." The male introduced and soon, the casts introduced themselves as well.

"Ah! Maeno Tomoaki-san? Yukina's seiyuu?" Yoojin exclaimed and Maeno Tomoaki, a seiyuu, nodded his head. "Eh? You watched bl animes too?" Miyano asked and she nodded. "Yukina's my ideal boyfriend. Yukina-san daisuki desu." Yoojin said, shocking them. "And i also like Tomii Daiki from Shonen Hollywood too. Ah! I also like Aomine-kun. Wow.. Can't believe Yu-chan is working with so many famous seiyuus." Yoojin said and was about to fangirl even more when her manager tapped her shoulder.

"Tattsun nii-chan, Mamo nii-chan, Ken nii-chan, i have to go. Ja nee." Yoojin said while hugging the three of them and left with her manager. "'Nii-chan'?" The casts questioned while looking at them. "Ah.. We were recording for the same anime then and they are only 14 years old that time so.. The two sisters are used to calling us 'nii-chan'." Mamoru explained and they understood.