Performance

[a/n: Click the 'external link' to listen to SECRET's song.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay then.. Honey-chan here will perform 3 Miku-chan's songs and one of those songs will be the song which the majority of you chose." Yoojung announced and the crowd cheered. "And she'll do 2 dance performance of your request as well." Yoojung added and the audience are more fired up.

Yoojin went backstage to put in her microphone while Yoojung is emceeing. "Okay then.. The first song she'll perform is.. 'Romeo and Cinderella' which was chose by most of you." Yoojung announced and one of the staff placed a microphone stand in the middle of the stage. "Ganbatte." Their manager cheered and she thanked him softly.

Soon, the lights dimmed and Yoojung went to sit beside Baozi and Hana as it is the only vacant seats. After a while, the song came on and Yoojin is singing live while dancing as the big screen shows Hatsune Miku's 'Romeo and Cinderella' music video. "Whoa.. The dance is the exact same." Hana commented and Yoojung nodded.

"It should be since all of Miku-chan's dance moves are all thought by her but the production staff did change a little here and there." Yoojung explained and the cosplayers who overheard are amazed. Once the song ended, Yoojin lokked at the crowd. "How was it?" Yoojin asked in japanese and the crowd cheered.

"Yokatta.. Glad you liked it." Yoojin said as she heaved a sigh of relieve. "Okay then.. Why don't we have her dance two songs before she sing her last two songs?" Yoojung asked and the crowd responded. "Okay then.. The first song is.. 'Twinkle Twinkle' by SECRET which is also Naruto's second ending song." Yoojung said and the crowd cheered. "Yu-chan." Yoojin said and Yoojung nodded.

When the song started, Yoojung is dancing Jieun's part while Yoojin is doing Hyosung's part as the big screen showed the song's music video. As they are dancing, both the cosplayers and the audience are cheering for them. "As expected.." Onnies said and the cosplayers who know them, nodded their head.

Once done, the two of them looked at the crowd. "Who do you want us to perform for the next song?" Yoojin asked and the crowd shouted for 'Kanpeki Gu No Ne' by Watarirouka Hashiritai. "Wakatta.. But we need 2 more people so.. Who wants to come out and dance with us?" Yoojung asked and Yoojin turned to her back and saw the cosplayers.

"Nee nee, cosplayer-san can join in too." Yoojin said with a smile but no one stepped out. "Ah mou, we'll pick then." Yoojung sighed out and Yoojin went to the audience while Yoojung went to the cosplayers. After awhile, Yoojin dragged two guys up on stage and Onnies joined them.

"Who do you want us to be?" Yoojung asked, curious and the crowd shouted 'Mayuyu'. "Dame desu.. I can't do her part." Yoojung said and pushed Yoojin to the center. "Honey-chan will be doing Mayuyu then." Yoojung self-announced and the crowd cheered. "Yu-chan!" Yoojin shouted slightly as she glared at her.

"This is not the time to be fighting." Onnies said and the sisters sighed out. After giving out the roles, Yoojin will be doing Mayuyu's part, Yoojung will be dancing to Oota Aika's part, Onnies will be doing Hirajima Natsumi's part and the two guys from the crowd will be doing Kikuchi Ayaka's and Nakagawa Haruka's part.

Once they are in place, the song played with the music video showing on the big screen at the back and the crowd cheered louder. As they are dancing, the only perfect ones are Yoojung and Yoojin while the rest are just following what the sisters do. Finally, the song ended and the crowd are mixed with laughters and cheers.