Answers

A few days after Yoojin left, Jongup has been weirder than usual, always faking smiles and moping about when alone and Himchan couldn't take it anymore. After their practice, the members returned to their dorm and their dancers went home as well but Jongup wanted to stay back as usual.

"Jongup-ah, what exactly happened during the pretend date? Can you tell hyung?" Himchan asked as he slowly approach his dongsaeng. "Himchannie hyung? Why is hyung still here?" Jongup questioned, shocked and confused. "More than this, what happened that day?" Himchan repeated and Jongup sighed out.

"The date failed?" Himchan asked and Jongup shook his head instantly. "The date was a success but i-it's the date process that went slightly off-track." Jongup said and Himchan sat opposite him on the floor. "What went wrong then?" Himchan pried. "Well.. The movie and the dinner is great and we even went to an arcade which is great but.. Sh-she just suddenly kissed me." Jongup said, shocking Himchan.

"But.. Didn't you get kissed by other people before? It shouldn't have shaken you that much, right?" Himchan asked, confused. "Hyung, it's not like those kisses. Sh-she kissed me on m-my lips.. At the spur of the moment." Jongup sighed out, shocking Himchan that he widened his eyes.

"Huh?! But.. Isn't that your first kiss then?" Himchan asked and Jongup nodded. "But.. Why did you act weird lately? Did the kiss shaken you that much? You can try to erase it from your memory." Himchan said and he sighed out. "It's not that easy hyung.. Whenever i look at her or even in the same room as her, my heart will beat very fast and i'll start to sweat." Jongup explained and Himchan understood the situation.

"Ah.. You love her then." Himchan said, shocking Jongup. "Huh? Jinjjayo?" Jongup asked and Himchan nodded his head. "I think that kiss pushed you to acknowledge the feeling you have for her." Himchan said and Jongup looked down. "Then.. What should i do hyung?" Jongup asked as he looked at Himchan.

"Why not confess to her after she comes back?" Himchan suggested and Jongup agreed with Himchan. "Gomawoyo hyung." Jongup said, finally smiling his pure and innocent smile instead of those fake smiles. *But still.. Two innocent and pure people together.. That might be refreshing to see.* Himchan thought to himself and chuckled as he thought that it will be amusing to see the progress.