Response

A month later, Yoojin returned to Korea and she went to the academy straight away. "Hani, B.A.P member, Jongup-ssi, kept asking for you in the past few weeks." One of the staff said when she saw her walking in. "Huh? Jinjjayo?" Yoojin asked, shocked and fear could be felt but nervousness has a higher percentage. "Mm." The staff replied and Yoojin went to her room after thanking her.

*Eotteokhae? I'm not prepared no matter how many times i've prepared myself. Eottaokhaji?* Yoojin pondered nervously as she kept pacing about in her room with the door closed and locked. *Let's just get this over and done with. No point escaping and running away all the time.* Yoojin thought and nodded after taking a deep breath.

After unpacking her luggage, she took out her phone and after scrolling through her contact list, she saw Jongup's name and stared at it. *Should i call him?* She pondered for about five minutes and decided to text him instead. She took a deep breath to calm her nervousness and after typing, she sent it.

"Hyung, she texted me." Jongup announced to Himchan with a happy smile. "What did she say?" Himchan asked and Jongup opened the message. "Jongup oppa, i was gone for quite awhile, mianhae. I.. Have something to talk to you about. Can we.. Meet at the cafe near TS at 1pm tomorrow?"

"So? You should reply her back." Himchan said and Jongup nodded his head. After typing, he sent it to Yoojin. When her phone vibrated, she was shocked that she almost dropped her phone to the floor. "Araseo, i also have something to tell you too. Meet you there Yoojinnie." After reading the text, her heart skipped a beat and she smiled at the text like her crush finally noticed her. *What should i wear?* She finally thought and rampaged her wardrobe.

The next afternoon, she wore a white dress shirt with picture on it, a black stocking, light pink thin hoodie jacket, sky blue high top sneakers and a black sling bag. When she reached the cafe, she saw Jongup waiting for her outside. "Jongup oppa, mian." Yoojin apologized as she went to him and lucky for them, the atmosphere is not as awkward as they had expected.

"Aniya, i came early. Want to.. Buy some drinks?" Jongup suggested and Yoojin agreed. After ordering their drinks which Yoojin ordered iced chocolate and Jongup ordered a frappe mocha, they walked along the streets with some light chat and some laughters as well.

After walking for some time, they reached a park that has a few people. "Jongup oppa, i have some-" "Yoojin-ah, i have someth-" Both Yoojin and Jongup said the same thing at the same time and they burst out laughing. "Oppa, why not you say first?" Yoojin said and Jongup nodded his head.

After calmimg down his nerves, he looked at her straight in the eye. "Yoojin-ah.. I.. I love you. After the pretend date and you kissed me. I have always felt weird when seeing you and i finally know why. Will you.. Go out with me?" Jongup said straight-forwardly that shocked Yoojin, making her speechless even though her mouth is slightly opened.

"Yoojin?" Jongup questioned cautiously after waiting in silence for a few minutes. "Ah. Mian. Y-you caught me off-guard. That.. Was what i was about say to you too oppa." Yoojin said once she's out of her trance. "Jinjja?" Jongup asked and Yoojin nodded her head. "I also finally knew why i felt weird whenever oppa is near me after that kiss. It's because i've fallen in love with you which is also why i can kiss you too oppa." Yoojin responded and they hugged each other happily.

"Oppa, you know, the kiss.. That was my.. First kiss." Yoojin said shyly and Jongup chuckled. "That was mine too, Yoojinnie." Jongup said, shocking her. "Mian.. I.. Stole your first kiss.. And by accident too." Yoojin sincerely apologized as she broke the hug and looked down, tears almost falling as she felt bad.

Jongup saw her reaction and smiled after sighing silently. "Gwaenchanhayo, because.." Jongup said halfway and tilted her head with his index finger and thumb and he kissed her as both of them closed their eyes slowly. "This.. Is our true first kiss." Jongup said after breaking the kiss.

Now, Yoojin kept looking down because she is too embarrassed and Jongup hugged her while chuckling. "Oppa.. Pl-please bear with me as.. This was my first time dating someone." Yoojin said and Jongup chuckled. "Please bear with me too then, Yoojin-ah, because you are also my first girlfriend." Jongup said and she snuggled towards his chest and he hugged her tighter.