An old friend

[a/n: The picture shown above is the cosplayer DD-Tenka^^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Yoojung woke up and noticed that her sister is not in the room. *Must be there.* Yoojung finally remembered after panicking slightly. Once Yoojung finished washing up and changed her outfit, she went to the dance room and saw Yoojin dancing and her hair is a mess.

"Jin, finished dancing? Breakfast is about to be served at the restaurant." Yoojung announced as she went in. "Ah.. Gomawo. I'll be there in a sec." Yoojin answered and Yoojung went to the restaurant. After Yoojin finished washing up and changed out of her outfit, she went to look for Yoojung at the restaurant.

"Yah, how long will we be here?" Yoojin asked. "Hmm? Since today is the second day, so tomorrow is the last day. We can leave on monday." Yoojung answered and Yoojin groaned. "When is nii-chan joining us?" Yoojin asked and Yoojung responded. Once they finished up their breakfast, Yoojung wore pastel blue pants, a black worded shirt with a blue hoodie jacket over it and she brought her duffel bag along.

Meanwhile, Yoojin wore black pants with white worded shirt and a thin black hooded jacket over it. She also brought along her duffel bag. After packing up, they went to the lobby and saw Yoojung's manager waiting for them. "Nii-chan, ate breakfast?" Yoojin asked and he nodded. "Let's go." He said and they went to afa.

Once they arrived, they saw that the cosplayers are not wearing the same costume as yesterday. "Whoa.. Kirei." Yoojin unknowingly spoke out when she saw Baozi's and Hana's cosplay. "Arigatou." They replied in fluent japanese and the sisters smiled. "Ah! Love Live!" Yoojin and Yoojung shouted when they saw Onnies cosplaying Honoka from the anime Love Live.

"You watched the anime?" She asked and they nodded. "Honey? Yumi?" A female said and their eyed widened when they saw it's their old friend. "Tenka nee!" They greeted at the same time, shocked and excited. "You know them?" Hana asked and she nodded. "We go way back huh?" DD Tenka said and the girls nodded.