Meeting the seiyuus

The next day, Yoojin and Yoojung are preparing to leave for work. "Jin, lend me your jacket." Yoojung asked and Yoojin sighed out. "Just don't dirty it." Yoojin said and Yoojung took her sister's pastel pink thin jacket after responding. Yoojin is wearing a black shirt with white illustration, a short blue checkered skirt, a tights under it and a sky blue thin jacket while Yoojung wore a light yellow shirt with black wordings, pastel blue pants and a pastel pink thin jacket and the both of them is wearing a pair of black high top sneakers but Yoojung has white shoelace while Yoojin's sneakers have neon pink shoelace.

Once they arrived at the studio, both of them went to a recording room. "Micchan!" Both of them greeted Miho as they saw her using her phone while waiting for the rest of the staff to arrive. "Nee, where's Sacchin? Still not here?" Yoojin asked and Miho nodded her head. "Ah.. Jin.. Didn't you invite Baozi and Hana here yesterday?" Yoojung whispered to her sister and she nodded. "They should be here in the afternoon, right?" Yoojin questioned and Yoojung shrugged her shoulders.

After recording two songs of Hatsune Miku, it's already afternoon and they are having a break before thinking of the dance for the two songs. Soon, Yoojung came to the recording room and looked at her sister. "Yu-chan, can you bring them in? I'm going to the washroom." Yoojin asked and Yoojung sighed but did what her sister requested. "Guests coming?" Miho asked and Yoojin nodded.

When she was walking along the hallway, she saw Yoojung with the cosplayers. "Good afternoon." Yoojin greeted and they greeted back. "Ah.. Here. The autographed picture." Yoojin said as she took out a piece of paper from her backpack and passed it to Hana, who took it excitedly. "Thank you so much." Hana thanked sincerely and Yoojin just smiled. Just as they are walking along the hallway, Yoojung scared by telling her a fake scary story and turning off the hallway lights and she ran straight ahead while crying as Yoojung laughed.

"Honey-chan?" A few male seiyuus questioned and she hugged one of them. "Let me guess.. Yu-chan scared you?" One of the them guessed and she nodded. "Eh? Free no onii-chan dachi. Konnichiwa." Yoojung greeted while the two cosplayers was stunned. "Tattsun nii-chan!" Yoojin whined and Makoto's seiyuu, Suzuki Tatsuhisa, sighed out. "Eh? Your friends?" Miyano Mamoru, Rin's seiyuu, questioned when he saw the two guys behind Yoojung.

"Sou desu . They are cosplayers from China, Baozi and Hana." Yoojung introduced them and they greeted in japanese, shocking them but they greeted back. "Ah! Sou da! I heard that you performed at the event? Which means that.. You aren't really anonymous right?" Suzuki Tatsuhisa asked and Yoojin sighed. "Sou desu ne.. And it's all the company's fault and Yu-chan's fault as well." Yoojin said as she glared at her sister. "Eh? Demo.. Why are nii-chan dachi here together?" Yoojin asked, curious. "Ah.. We went for lunch together." Miyano Mamoru replied and she looked at them. "Watashi wa? Why didn't you bring us?" Yoojung slightly whined. "Wakatta yo, let's go together for dinner later then." Hirakawa Daisuke, Rei's seiyuu, said and they smiled. "Matanee nii-chan." They said and they nodded as they waved goodbye.

"How do you know them?" Hana and Baozi asked, amazed. "Ah.. Honey-chan was the voice of Ran, Makoto's younger sister and i was the voice of Gou, Rin's younger sister and Hayato-kun, the boy which Makoto coached." Yoojung explained, shocking them. "Wow.. I didn't know." Hana unknowingly spoke out and they laughed. "It's normal since people usually search for male seiyuus anyways. I mean.. We do that too." Yoojung said and they bid goodbye to the cosplayers and they went back to work.