Anime convention?!

After two weeks, Yoojung finally returned, much to Yoojin's relieve. Once Yoojung recording ended and the staff excused themselves, Yoojin went in. "Yu-chan, you owe me big time for taking over for you. They knew the moment they saw me." Yoojin complained and Yoojung laughed a little while calming her sister down.

"Whoa.. The two of you are really identical." Suwabe Junichi, a seiyuu, said and the sisters smiled. "Ah. Yu-chan, check this dance and tell me what you think." Yoojin said and played the song she recorded for the vocaloid. As she is dancing in the recording room, the seiyuus looked at her dance with amazement.

When the song ended, she looked at her sister. "How is it?" Yoojin asked, curious. "Well.. It's definitely Miku-chan's dance." Yoojung said and Yoojin smiled while she heaved a sigh of relieve. "Yokatta." Yoojin said and they smiled. "Honey-chan, you are the one who thinks up all of Miku-chan's dance?" Aoi asked and Yoojin nodded. "Sugoii desu ne." Aoi complimented and she blushed a little.

"Ah! How did it go with the member?" Yoojung asked and she finally remembered that the other reason she came to Japan is to tell her sister all about Jongup and their relationship. "Nee Yu-chan, listen!" Yoojin said and she started talking about Jongup, not caring if there's even other people in the room.

"Honey-chan, i want to meet him." Yoojung said, happy for her sister as Yoojin finally have a boyfriend. "Eh?! Hontoni? But.. Where should all of us meet?" Yoojin asked, confused. "Well.. There's going to be an anime convention in Shanghai this december. Why not all of us go there? I'm the guest seiyuu anyway." Yoojung said and Yoojin agreed. "Ah.. I want to meet Honey-chan's lover too." Miyano said and Tatsuhisa agreed. "Mou.. Nii-chan dachi can meet him when we come to Japan." Yoojin said with a smile and they nodded with a promise.