Seeing her work

A few days of recording together, Yoojin finally got used to them. When the recording finally ended for the day, the door opened and the female pulled Yoojin out. "Micchan! Hisashiburi." Yoojin said as she hugged her and Miho smiled. "Hisashiburi desu ne. But now, Sacchin needs you." Miho said and Yoojin nodded.

"Ah.. Gomenasai. I have to go. Otsukaresama deshita." Yoojin said and left hurriedly with her manager. "Where is she going?" Aoi asked, curious. "To her actual job." Mamoru replied. "Actual job?" Maeno asked, curious. "Come with me." Both Tatsuhisa and Mamoru brought them to see Yoojin who is recording for the vocaloid, Hatsune Miku.

"Eh?! She's the voice of Miku-chan?!" One of the seiyuu exclaimed and Tatsuhisa nodded his head. "Tattsun nii-chan, come in." Yoojin said when she saw them and they went in. "Sacchin, after 'Dream Dream', we'll record the other two songs." Yoojin said and Sachiko nodded her head.

After checking everything, she put a thumbs up and she started singing when the music is being played. "Wow.. She's good." Maeno complimented. Once the song ended, Yoojin gestured to continue. "Sacchin. Let's do this is in one go." Yoojin said and Sachiko agreed.

Once she finished recording the two songs with much difficulty as both songs are quite hard to sing, she took out a sketch pad and a pencil from her bag and started writing something while listening to the songs. "Is the recording done?" A female asked and the seiyuus looked at her. "Isn't she from the production side?" The seiyuus started discussing softly.

"Ah! Tsukichin! Look at this." Yoojin said with a smile and looked at Sachiko. "Sacchin, playback from first song." Yoojin said and Sachiko played from the first song and she started dancing, shocking the seiyuus, other than Suzumura, Mamoru and Tatsuhisa. "For the second and third song, we'll need to discuss it with other staff." Yoojin said and Tsukimo, the production staff, agreed while complimenting her dance. Soon, they went to eat dinner together with their managers and Miho.

An Heiress & An Idolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें