Chapter I: The Hogwarts Express

18/10/2016

Rights to some of the characters and plot line go to J. K. Rowling and L. J. Smith. However, some of the characters and most of the plot are mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

Katherina's PoV:

"You want me to walk through a brick wall?" I looked at my father incredulously, still processing his words.

"Katherina..." He narrowed his silver eyes at me before rolling them playfully. "It's not like I'm trying to ruin your face; I wouldn't tell you to do it if it was like you were going to walk into it."

"So, it's like a portal?" My twin spoke up from beside me, standing at a proud 6'4, despite being only 16 years of age.

(Picture is her twin, Kyron)

"Yes Kyron, now will you do the honours or we'll be stood out here arguing with your sister for hours." Dad chuckled down at Kyron, who I had always called Kiyo, before looking around in case any muggles happened to be watching. "Go now while it's clear."

Kiyo shrugged and looked to me, before walking forward and disappearing through the train station wall.

"Well that's new." I muttered, before looping my arm through my father's and following. Despite seeing Kiyo walk through I still cringed, almost expecting the wall to reject me. Luckily, my father and I walked through without harm and met my brother on the other side.

We stood and watched as families from every walks of life hugged each other goodbye before boarding onto a long train, which sat patiently at the platform. Students dropped their luggage and pets off at the side of the train before searching for friends, or in 1st year cases looking to make friends.

"This all looks chaotic." I muttered, my twin nodding in agreement.

"You don't have long before the train leaves, I would suggest boarding it and trying to find the others." Father placed a hand on one of our shoulders each, squeezing them. Kiyo turned and gave him a quick 'bro-hug', my 6'8, muscular father managing to make the rugby player look tiny. Then Kiyo grabbed both my and his luggage before telling me he would meet me on the train.