Chapter 2

Adorable picture of Markiplier ;) 

Alright onto the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You threw a punch at the wall, your hand was red and possibly swelling up already. It was going to be a nasty bruise.

You couldn't feel the pain, your anger blotted everything else out. Any rational thought was gone.

Sherlock and John were gone.

"He didn't take me but he took the barely-past-5-feet-old-man?" You shouted angry at the detective.

You got momentarily distracted when your phone started to ring. You answered it without bothering to look at the ID, who else other than Greg would phone right now?

"Talk to me," you said into the speakerphone.

"(Y/n), we need you on the crime sight, Sherlock is on his way and he just informed me that he wasn't bringing you, I have sent a police car which should be there soon, Sherlock is good, but there is a reason to believe Moriarty is involved with this one, it'll get personal. He won't be thinking rational," you felt a smile reach your face and you shouted out of of victory.

"Thank you Greg!" You said before hanging up and went to grab you coat, making sure you handgun was still safely in its pocket. 

With that you walked out of the apartment building into the car that was waiting for you.

_______________________________

This book will have very short but sweet chapters, sorry!

In university I can only write a little bit before priorities becomes a thing and I have to stop procrastinating xD