Chapter 6 (finally)

Hey sorry bout the no updates 😓 but here's one more 😮😁
---------------
"So you met her dad when you both were small?" John asked bewildered. We were all still sitting down in the living room and Sherlock had just came back with a cup of tea in his hand.

He nodded.

"I worked with him on a couple cases actually," Sherlock said.

"Yeah, before you went rogue completely," Sherlock shrugged his shoulders.

"Though we truly got to know each other a few years after that, my dad taught me his trade, and then I went looking for cases, I happened to find the same case as Sherlock and well, our competitive sides came out," Sherlock laughed.

"That's a bit of an understatement," Sherlock said.

"Long story short," he nodded at that.

"Well?" John asked you guys.

"Well what?"

"Who won?"

"Would you like more tea (y/n)?" Sherlock interjected.

"As a matter of fact I do, but it sounds like a two person job so let's go," you said, leaving John in annoyance.

"Bloody children."

"That's sounds like a decent case," you said absentmindedly.

"Remember when we were young, all the cases seemed so difficult, so interesting. Compared to what we do now, it was quite literally child's play," Sherlock said. You nodded.

"You mean who we are dealing with," at this he nodded in agreement.

"How boring life would be without a little spark."

"No he's a firework display."

"So you guys are seriously not going to say what happened? I get nothing? You get me excited to hear your interesting first case together and you leave it at "oh we were so competitive" without telling me who bloody won?".

"Do you hear something (y/n)?"

"I think it's just your imagination Sherlock."

"Well that's new."

_______________
I'm sorry it took so long to update it 😣 I thank you guys for still liking it! 😍 I hope you guys enjoyed this. Nothing really exciting happened but I love the chats that could happen in x Reader stories!

Thanks for reading!
Vote or comment if you liked it!
-Angel ❣️