Chapter 23

This is the end of this book <3 This has been your story with Sherlock <3

(the photo is Date Sherlock)

~~

"Sherlock where is-"

"Here you go (y/n)," a hand reached towards you, a phone in it. You phone. 

"Oh, thanks," Sherlock chuckled softly. 

"Of course," you looked at him. His smile was so soft, his voice was so gentle. Was this really Sherlock? He gave you a confused look before he smiled. 

"What's on your mind?" has he ever been curious about what someone was thinking? Hasn't he always just knew or guessed and he was right?

"I'm thinking how lucky I am to be able to be by your side," you whispered and his eyes changed to somehow become even softer, more loving. 

"No, you are wrong, I am l the lucky one, I got one of the smartest people I know to teach me what it means to truly love someone," You looked at him in aw. 

"I didn't realize you could be like this," you said surprised, you spoke your thoughts. 

"Is this so bad?" Sherlock's confidence hasn't disappeared that's for sure. 

"Of course not," the look on his face you knew he expected you to say that. 

"You know, I really like being here with you," you nodded, you shoved your phone in your pocket. 

"Ready?" You asked him, motioning for the door. 

"A triple murder, expected homicide, and the survivor is a child who has gone mute? Let's go," His happiness didn't waver. Happy to be with you, happy to solve a murder. You know, him being happy was good. 

"Come on Sherlock the-"

"Game is on! Stop trying to take my catchphrase," Sherlock said with a laugh as he went on ahead of you, grabbing his jacket on the way out. "Oh, I forgot something."

You looked at him surprised, what could he, Sherlock Holmes, possibly forget? He looked at you, heading for you before reaching you, he lowered his hand and kissed you. 

"Alright now we can go."

You stood there, absolutely blushing and he started to laugh. 

"I didn't realize you would be so cute after I kissed you, I should do it more often, red looks good on you."

"Sherlock!"

~~~~~~~

Hey! It's all done <3

If you want to read more Sherlock x reader, I have a book on my profile that is Sherlock x reader oneshots <3 

Thank you for reading ;D