Chapter 8

Guess who's back, Sherlock's back. And me. With another chapter lawl.

Ok moving

Chapter 8

"Anyways, anyways we should be discussing the case, Moriarty's bloody man, thoughts?" You questioned, you had a lot of thoughts and deductions on what it could be, but you wanted a distraction.

"Uhh maybe it's a message, he's here and will continue to be so I don't know, Sherlock?" What was that John? Have you accepted defeat, am I on the case? Your thoughts turned happy as you stared at John who was doing everything in his power to ignore you. Most likely has what just happened still very much in his mind.

"Why not (y/n), it makes perfect sense. We both do the same thing, I mean might as well we spend all our time together and we even sleep in the same bed!" John face screwed up as he tried to process Everything that was happening. It was like a child learning his parents were having an affair.

"Sherlock, I'm not talking about this. I'm not fit for any relationship, for God's sake I have no need for it," Sherlock shook his head in frustration. "And besides we sleep together because you're too lazy to go to your own bed damn it."

You blew out a sigh not wanting to discuss this.

"Ok but, it makes sense-"

"Stop saying that, I'm going to go speak with Mycroft, I have a lot to say to him right now," you said before putting your tea down and grabbing your coat.

You headed out the door. Climbing down the stairs you saw Mrs. Hudson.

"Afternoon (y/n), where you heading of too?" She said smiling. You smiled back and nodded.

"Afternoon Mrs. Hudson, I'm off to Sherlock's brother, Mycroft."

"Oh, dreadful that one, good luck, don't take anything he says personally. Awful man that one." You laughed at her before thanking her and leaving.

What were you going to say to Mycroft?

You hailed a cab and were on your way to his place.

You could just ask to hang out. What were you doing? It's all so mundane this. Who says you had to be in a relationship to start? No one. You consider yourself married to your work.

There was no reason for Sherlock to pity you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~