Chapter 12

"And to your Lord alone turn all your intentions and hopes"~
Qur'an.

"Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts and deeds" ~ Prophet Muhammad S.A.W

Amaan's POV

Zoha is my wife.
And the love for her is nothing comparable for me.

Before I can think any further I was already to the way from where I can't return.
I kissed her locking my lips with hers.
I hope this is not any mistake I did.
I tried to let her know that I'll be gentle and what else I could do when her lips are all soft and tender.

At first the kiss was small and I thought to back of, but than she reciprocated.
And then the kiss grew bigger making the moment more intense and beautiful.

Now, without any thought and worry I pulled her closer to me, my hands wrapping around her waist.
I tried to taste every bit of her mouth. My tongue traced hers making the kiss more intense this time.

Her eyes closed accordingly.
My heart keeps missing a beat.
My heart and soul now yearn for more.

This was something never happened.
This was beautiful.
Her hands went to my nape in haze and daze.

I pulled back when we were both out of breathes, keeping my eyes close, our foreheads rested against each other.
A lone tear escaped my eyes.

Ya Allah!! I don't know how many times I should thank you for this gift in my life.

I was elated with the moment we had now, than only Zoha kept her hand on my cheek making circles from her thumb.
My eyes opened abruptly in amaze. 
She had never did such thing in these months.
It was a bliss for me.
'Amaan..?' She called out.

'Hmm..?' I asked.

'You had put so many effort in me..', she started.
'Zoha what....', I interrupted.
What are you doing Zoha?
My heart whispered.
'Shhh!!', she kept her finger on my lips.
'Listen!!' she ordered, I nodded.
Tears rolling down her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ecstasy!!
Contended!!
Elated!!
Euphoric!!
Exultant!!
Overwhelmed!!

Alhamdulillah!!
Ya Allah!!

These feelings erupted in me when Zoha started confessing sitting in front of me which I had merely thought in my dreams to happen this soon.
I had never thought that it will be this difficult to stop my tears from shredding.

Zoha is my life.
The moment I married her, she was mine.
My fragile life.
Mine to care.
Mine to love.
I can't thank enough to Allah S.W.T for bestowing me with her.

Bringing her out of her sorrow and grief is a priority to me.
Anyhow, My Lord is helping me to fulfilling my duties towards my wife, my responsibilities towards her with all the love I possess for her.

Her head was bowed down,
I know she was sulking in her misery.

She is not so brave yet enough to be taken care of.
And I promise, my love for her is increasing ten folds every time I take her into my arms.

My hand reached to her chin to held her head up for her eyes to meet mine.
I dreaded this moment the most, the look in her eyes told me that she was afraid.
Afraid for the moment will blew away in the blink of an eye.

'You know I love you' I reassured,
She just looked into my eyes.

'Zoha', I said this time in a husky voice, deeply looking into her eyes.
I didn't said anything further for the words can't describe my heart and feelings in it.
I moved my both hands on her shoulder to linger a kiss on her forehead,
I slide down my hands from her shoulder to take her hand in mine for kissing her knuckles, never breaking our gazes.
I did the same for the other hand.