Chapter 13

"Whoever fears Allah, Allah will find a way out for him (from every difficulty) and he will provide for him from sources that he could never imagined"
~~~~ Qur'an.

"If you read Qur'an with your head, you find repetition.
If you read Qur'an with your heart, you find depth".

Assalamualaikum lovely readers I usually do not post these pics👆 but it really touched my heart like you know to the bottom of my heart

It really means everything if we think and at the same time it is nothing if we just blew it away like every gossip stuffs.
Think about it.
We all need to.

We all are going into nothingness. All we think and  care about is this dunya which itself is going to be blown away.
Our priority should be our Akhirah, which beholds everything for us.

"Don't run after dunya,
Run after Akhirah, dunya will find it's way itself In your life"-----
zee siddiqui

Zoha's POV

"Mom! I can not understand why is he even leaving?" I asked perplexed, my hands roaming in the air out of agitation.

I can not fathom the fact that he is leaving us. Leaving me!!
"Zoha, he have to my baby. It is his family, they want to meet him". Mom explained me.

"But mom? They never contacted him, not even when his parents left him." I said, my body shaking and voice sadly low thinking about the time when he lost his parents and the sorrow and grief he went through.

If it wasn't for mom and I, he would have lost himself.

My eyes filled with unshed tears.
For him!!
Sitting agitated on the stool my legs dangling, near by the counter whilst mom cooked for us.

"Zoha don't bother him with these question anymore when he comes baby, you are doing that a lot these days since you came to knew about his departure"
Mom announced.
She is literally hiding the fact that she is not bothered by him leaving.
"I will try" I said and slumped my head down on the counter table.

The sound of the front door opening and closing announced that he is back.
"Assalamualaikum" he chirped coming in.
We replied back.
He kept the box of chocolate on the counter in front of me.
Bribe?
Huh!!