Our Stars

***COMING SOON***
My new book.

Assalamualikum lovely people.
The prologue of the new book is here.
This book will be in front of your beautiful eyes very soon.
Enjoy and feed me with feedbacks and your love.

She is now his 'wife'.
He is now her 'husband'.
They were best friends.

Never in the world of humans, organisms or any living sense they thought to be ended up together.

Friendship?

Well!!
When the hearts were kind hearted, hmble, the soul knows no evils, just the perfect world of kids.
He offered his lunch in the sixth grade to a crying girl as she didn't bought hers.
''Don't worry, we can share'', he said kindly smiling in a soothing voice to keep her away from crying.

~~~
They can never keep anything untold to each others. They were over affectionate, but; only as friends.
No more no less.

"Hey Clumsy, what you doing?" He asked sitting next to her chair in the canteen.
'Busy, unlike you," she retorted.
"Yeah!! sucking noodles in so lady like way" he mocked, sarcasm spiralled in his voice.
She rolled her eyes.

"I love someone, need help,'' he told her, spanking her head whilst getting glared in a row.
"Call 911, Duh!!"

"I need y.o.u.r help, Fatima" he said pressing each word.
She looked at him, noodles hanging from her parted lips.
'What?' he asked confused and a bit conscious.
'Say something at least?' He added, nervously.

"Wow!!" Fatima exclaimed with a straight face.
He raised his brow.
"Hence proved, you are officially a normal person."
She said and laughter filled his hears.
He slump down more on the chair in the canteen.
"I'm serious Fatima." He clenched his teeth, making her pretend that she is all ears and making her sit straight.
"I want your help" he demanded. 'Em-hmm!!' she said playfully, busy with her noodles.
"Fatimaaa......!!" he yelled, his voice held affirmation.
Clutching her stomach she stood up laughing, patting him once again. Giving assurance.
Perhaps!!

He knew whatever it might be, she's gonna help him.

But little did they knew, no matter how many people come and go their stars were bounded together.
Destiny has planned much more for the best friends yet to discover.

LIFE BEHOLDS MANY THINGS FOR US, IT IS THE MATTER OF TIME TO BE UNFOLDED.

~~~~~~

Come and join me on the humour full journey of Ibrahim and Fatima.

https://my.w.tt/7ty4pzMptO