Chapter 14

"Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds - indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of any who did well in deeds" ~~~~~ Quràn.

"Sadaqah wipes out sins like water extinguishes fire" -- Muhammad S.A.W

Zoha's POV

'Amm...Amaan?', I called him and thanked Allah that he was busy on his laptop,

'Yeah?',

'I want to go home?', It came out more like a question.
He was confused at first, but then he understood that I was asking him to go Siddiqui Mansion.

'Why?' he asked, confused.
Still he didn't looked up.
'I have to pick Mr. Daniel's file' I replied, looking anywhere but him.

'Ok' he replied, making me surprise.
That's it?
He agreed?
Wow?

'Ok?' My curiosity bought the word out of me.
'Yes! And I will come with you'
He said turning to me this time whilst keeping his laptop on the side table.
Finally!!
'No Amaan! You don't have to really, I'll be fine' I tried to reasoned him but it was not even worth the try.
Coming out from my misery I looked at my husband.
He knows me better it will bring meltdown only.
'I'll be alright, I promise', I said holding his hand in mine.

'No, There is nothing more to discuss over it Zoha. Let's sleep?' declaring the former and asking the later he completed.
Simply!

I nodded.

Five months!!
I wasn't able to conjure strength yet to go to my very own house.
I feared if I go back there it will bring me all the nightmares fresh to my dismay.
It will bring more grief only to be ended up pathetically.

-------

"Mom, I'm not going to marry and I'm not going to leave this house, never!!"
I said gaining mom's attention which was on T.V
I was doing the same few seconds ago but leaving mom and going away from her always catches me.
That's what was happening on the T.v right now.
''Oh my Allah!!" She yelled keeping her hand on her chest.

"What happened mom?" I asked worried, leaving my place on an instance moving beside her.

"Ahh! Nothing, my daughter here passed a very funny joke"
She replied and the room echoed with her laughter.
Like really?
"Maawwm!! You scared me"
I replied flaring my nostrils, shifting back to the single couch and once again taking the bowl of snacks in my lap.

"Ok let it be, who filled your brain with whatever you said just now?" She asked narrowing her eyes.
Smile playing on her lips.

"Godd!! No one, save me from this drama~queen Mom"
I replied dramatically.

"I be the queen and you be the princess........ you belong with meeeeeee" she singed making us giggle and later both switching to the actual lyrics of song which we had heard years ago.

Savouring the mother daughter moment once again into the already filled container of my heart.

Clicking the fingers in front of me snapped me back to the present.
'You ok?'
'Yes!! I nodded.
This was the first memory which welcomed me as soon as I entered in our sitting area.

'The house is clean?' He asked
'Yeah! I called Noor last night and I asked her to clean this sitting area only' I told him.
'Oh ok!'.

'When was the last I came here?' Amaan wondered followed by  chuckle.