Robbers

" Oh god she's sitting at the table. " I whispered as we rounded the corner back into the main dining room. There right beside Tristan sat a beautiful blonde. I could definitely see what Mateo saw in her. She was beautiful but in the obvious snob way, she had an up turned nose and her breasts were too large for her frame hinting that they weren't hers naturally.

She was tanned and her hair cascaded down her back in thick curls. " Don't worry about her. " I heard him say as we got closer.

He put his arm back around my waist making my body tingle slightly. The entire hall became quiet, so quiet that you could hear the squeak as Mateo pulled my chair out for me and pushed it back in before taking his seat next to me.

Mateo turned and gave the other tables a stern glare and conversation immediately started back up. But it was probably about how much drama was at one table. All I can say is whoever made the seating charts wanted a little excitement at this thing, that's for sure.

" So your Mateos new PA ? " His ex asked even though she already knew the answer.

" Yes I am Lucy Mathews and your name ? " I greeted and she smirked, I could see Mateo watching this exchange from the corner of my eye.

" I'm Tatiana Salvardo of course I'm sure Mateo has told you all about me. " She smirked even harder and I could've slapped her right then and there.

" Nope it doesn't ring a bell. Must not be that important to him. " I smiled sweetly.

" Why you little bit—" She began but Mateo interrupted her.

" Ms. Salvardo please do not insult Lucy any further or I will call security for harassment and you wouldn't want another scene now would you ? " He reminded her, his voice was hard and his eyes cold as steel. Wait ? Another scene ?

She huffed and sat back down in her chair casting glares at us.

Thats how it went for the whole charity speech and diner.

.........................

" Mateo you've had enough drinks. " I chastised trying to reach for the glass that he was holding above his head.

" What are you ? My mother ? " He slurred staggering a bit before sitting back on the sofa.

" I need to get you hom—" I began.

" My mother used to put gin in my sippy cup to make me sleep more when I was a baby. " He mumbled taking a sip from the glass. I paused momentarily absorbing the information he just told me.

Currently we are sitting in some sort of club. It was his idea to go after the charity. He said he needed to cool off and relax. Well he did all that and got himself shitty drunk.

Now I'm trying to take him home. The driver is outside maybe I can get him to help me ? But I can't leave Mateo by himself or I'll loose him or something.

I huffed and grabbed Mateo by his shirt and made him stand up then I took his glass from him and told him he can get it back when we're in the car.

" But whyyyyyy...? " He whined as I drug him to the exit door. Once outside I spotted his driver in the limo. The man whose name I keep forgetting got out and opened the doors for us. When he was settled in the car he passed out.

" Just take us to his place. " I told him. I sat back in my seat as I let out a breath. I pulled my phone out and sent an email to the PA of the man who is holding a meeting tomorrow at eight o clock knowing that he won't be there for maybe the whole day.

It took us a while to get to his house, the whole time I was organizing his schedule for the rest of the week.

Once we got there I was shocked, I knew he had money so that warranted that he'd have a big house but this thing looked like a castle. It was five floors at least, he had guards outside his house also.