Frustration

We got off the plane and had someone collect our luggage.
We were outside waiting now for our car to take us to our hotel and it was HOT. Like really hot.

Lucy can't stop saying how beautiful it is and Mikey can't keep the women off of him.

I keep looking at my phone debating whether I should call and cuss my driver out—

" Matey !!! " I heard a loud shrill like voice. Claudia.

I smiled me and Claudia go back for three years. I've never had a bad time when she is planning my out of the country trips.

" Claudia come stai ? " I said as the car with my driver rolled up with her in it. She hopped out and hugged me tight.

" I've missed you too bella. " I said laughing as I pulled away or tried to pull away.

" Michael. " She said with a frown and he returned the gesture. She stared at Lucy who was too busy looking around.

" Who is this ? You brung a maid or something ? " She asked nodding to Lucy.

" Oh no no. She's my new PA. " I answered and I could've sworn I saw a frown on her face but whatever it was she replaced it with a smile.

" Oh how nice. Hello I'm Claudia Mateo's private agent. " She said sticking her hand out to Lucy who Michael had to nudge to get her attention.

" Oh hi I'm Luciana Mathews but you can call me Lucy. I'm Mateo's PA. " Lucy answered brightly.

" So I've heard. Come I want to show you where you'll be staying for the next week. " Claudia said turning on her heel and getting into the back of the limo. Once we were all in the and our luggage we were off.

I pointed out some sights to Lucy as we drove around the little town. She was delighted by everything. Which made me happy cause it's soo easy to please her.

" Awww look there's donkeys. " She squealed and I smiled at her. At least she doesn't seem to be too made at me. I hope we can put that kiss behind us but something—not just Michael is telling me we won't.

Luciana ? I thought back to when she introduced herself to Claudia. That's a pretty Italian name. Lulu. I like it.

" Look we are here. " Claudia stated. We pulled up to a three floor big red house.

" What ? You told me no hotels this time. You wanted to be on native land. " She reminded me.

I may have forgotten about that. But it didn't matter because the house looked like a mini mansion.

We got out and Lucy took pictures on her phone of the house and of Michael in front of it. Michaels been here plenty of times just not touring the island like most tourist do.

" Oh I may have gotten the rooms a little mixed up. They told me they had four bedrooms for us but it turns out there's only three, so I have no where to sleep. " Claudia said walking up to the house. What ?

" You can bunk with me. " Michael said winking at her. She scowled at him.

" No just take Lucy's room. Me and Lucy can share a room. " I said and everyone turned to me.

" No. " Lucy said crossing her arms. I gave her a look that said I won't be taking no as answer. She only glared at me further.

I rolled me eyes. " Whatever it's not up for a debate. Claudia take Lucy's room. Lucy take my room and I'll sleep on the couch okay ? " I told her and she shook her head.