Chapter 3

In canteen,

Vidarth having their lunch, and Aryan and Sanyunkta came and sit beside them. They order their lunch to the canteen boy. 

Parth: Aryan badi jaldi m bhage phone ko lekar kis ka phone tha?

Aryan: kuch ni bus aise hi ghar s tha.

Vidushi: Sanyu exam ki tyaari tune to shuru kar di ab meri bi karwa de

Sanyu : haa kyu ni waise bi knowledge batne s badti h 😀

All laughed at this note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyukta and Aryan sitting at their favorite corner and romancing and cuddling each other. Her phone rings and flashing her PAPA.  She beamed with happiness and immediately take the call and left Aryan alone. 

Sanyu : hello

Papa: Kaisa h mera beta ?

Sanyu: Papa aap kaise h yeh bataye ?

Papa : sab acha h yaha . yeh bata teri padhai kaisi chal rhi h ?

Sanyu: Padhai full zor shor h. Next month s exam h so uski prep kar rhi hu or fir mera dream bi to h.

Papa: Haa yaad h muje but condition yaad h na ?

Sanyu: Ji papa. Us hi ki to tyaari m hu. Acha theek h papa rkhti hu. Khud bi padhna h or Vidushi ko bi padhna h

Papa: theek h apna dhayan rkhna.

Aryan just look his watch he get up and left the library. Sanyukta turned around and search for him but he is no where. She thought may be he left for studies. 

Aryan take out his bike and ride to restobar as per planned.  He waited for Shanaya. After a while she reached.They entered and went to the bar. He order two vodka for themselves. Both grab their shots and asked for more. They went to the dance floor. Shanaya start grooving on the music and Aryan holding her in his arms and grooved. He turn her around in his arms and look at her. He lean forward and so she and their lips brushed each other lips. He start kissing her with full passion and she is responding him. They don't care if they are in middle of the dance floor. They broke this kiss and come out  and left for their college.

_____________________________________________________

Exam time :

Exams month arrived. All checked the schedule and start revising their lessons. (I m not going to define the exams as we all know).  

After 1.5 weeks their exams get over and all comes in party mood. Our foursome also comes in party after their hectic exam schedule. They choose restrobar for their party.

In evening they reach the same venue where Aryan and Shanaya meet. Aryan try to convince Sanyukta for having shots but she refused. Vidarth having good time in each other embrace. At dance floor Aryan get close to Sanyukta but she pushed him and said she is not ready for this closeness.Their party over and at 10 o'clock they reach their college and left for their droms. 

Next morning, all are having hangover due to lots of drink except Sanyukta. She went to the canteen and asked for lemon water. Firstly, she provide to Vidushi after she woke up and then reached to boys room. Both have their lemon water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Placement department put the notice of starting of placement and all three applied for the placement apart from Sanyukta. Her dream was to work in her father's company so she back out from the placement. 

It was the first day of placement and she was there with them while interview going on. Vidushi selected but she have different plan. She wants to go USA. And the USA based company is coming on the next day. Parth and Sanyukta support her and helped to make her dream come true. 

Second day  of placement in FITE, USA based company comes and Vidushi applied. Her interview is going inside the room. Where everyone is waiting outside and getting nervous with each passing time. After 30 mins or more , Vidushi come out of the room and she jumped on Sanyukta and tightly hugged her. She cracked the news and going USA after a month. All greet her but somewhere Parth is feeling sad as his love going far from him. But on the other side he is happy for her. He was juggling in his thought when she come near to him and tucked her hands around his left arm. 

Vidushi: Tum s durr rehna mushkil h mere liye. But humare pass 1 month h na we will live at fullest.

Parth: yes we will.

They hugged and embraced each other which was broke by group hug by Sanyukta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 3 weeks placement session over and everyone gets jobs according to their knowledge and skills. 

Sanyukta: father's company

Vidushi: USA based company

Aryan: India based MNC (poor him 😀)

Parth : UK based company

All jumped in excitement and comes in party mood. Where Aryan get a call from Shanaya and left. Due to exam and placement he can't met her. And now he wants to spend full day with her. 

Thanks for the read

Axx