HERO

******************************************************************************* 

U ALL ARE THINKING KI IS CHAPTER KA NAAM HERO KYU H BUT WHEN I M WRITING THIS PART MERE MIND M SIRF YEH 3 SONGS HYMM KAR RHE THE

1) LET ME BE UR HERO- ENRIQUE

2) TERA DHYAAN KIDAR H TERA HERO IDHAAR H- MAIN TERA HERO 

AND

3) MAIN HOON HERO TERA - HERO (NEW WALI) 

SO ISILYE HERO PART KA NAAM :D, :P

HOPE U ALL LIKE 

********************************************************************************

Everyone reached office on time and gathered in conference hall. Where as Sanyukta is nervous coz this will her first presentation on international level and various question arises in her mind will Randhir like her presentation? Will they crack the deal at the first sight only? She refocused herself and determined that she will crack this deal for the betterment future of the company.

Soon Mr.Randhir Singh Shekhawat reached Aggarwal Automobiles. Kishore greet him and introduces to everyone. They settled in the conference room and meeting start with Sanyukta's introduction.  And after that she start explaining her research project. She described each and every point in details , so there can't be any loop hole left.

After  an hour or more presentation got over and she find relief where Randhir was impressed the way defined each and every detail of their SWOT of their company and other things.

Randhir: Mr. Aggarwal I must say you really want this deal and the way it is presented it was amazing.

Kishore: Thank you Mr. Shekhawat but its all efforts of my daughter and her friends.

Randhir: who gave the presentation now ?

Kishore: Yes..

Randhir: But she introduced herself as the Assistant Manager of the company?

Kishore: Yes she is Assistant Manager but at the saame time she is my daughter too. Its all her efforts to make this possible. 

Where as Sanyukta busy in phone with Vidushi.

Vidz: us randhir ko meri engagement m la kaise bi.

Sanyu: are yarr abhi kuch h nahi or tuje chaiye ki m use jaake bolu ki teri engagement m aaye.. Pagal h kya ?

Vidz: mera engagement gift smjh is apni taraf s. M kuch ni jaanti

And she cut the call. Sanyukta slumped her shoulders in disbelief.  Kishore called Sanyunkta. She steps forward to meet him.

Sanyu: Yes Sir.

She come near and stands beside him.

Kishore : Mr. Shekhawat wants to meet u.

Sanyu : Hello Mr. Shekhawat.

She smiles at Randhir and forward her hand for shake. 

Randhir : Hello Ms. Aggarwal

They both shake hands.

Randhir: I must say presentation is vey good. I really liked your efforts. 

Sanyu: Thank u sir. It's a pleasure that u liked it.

Randhir: So Mr. Aggarwal, like I said ur company really made efforts for this deal and somewhere I also liked the efforts. So can we think for seal the deal ?

Kishore: What u think Mr. Shekhawat ? 

Randhir : I really want to finalize the deal and moreover till date my assistants checked other works too but they are not appreciated like urs. And that's why I want to start this JV ASAP but there is a problem ?

Kishore: problem ... what Mr. Shekhawat ?

Randhir: can ur daughter come to us. I mean to say can she come to New Zealand? Coz all our business is there only. 

Kishore and Sanyukta were shocked.

Kishore : why Sanyukta  ?

Randhir: Sir, As u said Ms. Aggarwal handle all the work and she have knowledge too. The way she presented I m really impressed. But at the same time if we hand this deal to new person it will be a waste of time and u know in business - time is money. 

Randhir continues.

Randhir: I know its tough decision u can think about it and let me so we can go ahead.

This time Sanyukta interrupt them

Sanyu: Mr. Shekhawat can I ask u question. ?

Randhir: Sure

Sanyu: If we can't agree with the terms that I have to come New Zealand and work there only. Will this deal is over ?

Randhir: I get to head straight. Yes the deal will over . But I really appreciated ur hard work. Till no one have the capability like you had and ur work I really liked it.   And that's why I really want this deal work between us. And I said u have to come there coz u will work with me. And my business is not settled here. Firstly I want that our company settle there then the branches comes outside. It's a good opportunity I think u should think about it.

Sanyu: Okay. 

Randhir: okay then I should leave now.

Kishore nods. They stand up from their chairs and walk when Sanyukta called them again. She come to them. 

Sanyu: okay. we will think about it but Sir there is a request for u?

Randhir : Say

She take a deep breathe and

Sanyu: Today is my friend engagement and she wants to meet u.

Randhir arched his left eyebrow.

Randhir: Y me ?

Sanyu: I m really sorry but she thinks coz of u I can't spent my time with her especially when its her day. And here I m presenting u my efforts. 

He chuckles.

Randhir: Ohh I see. Means it a type of punishment for me as she think coz my timing is wrong to come here when she wants her friend on her side.

Sanyu: Its not like that but if u come she will be happy. 

Randhir: Okay I will see. But can u tell me the venue if I want to come ?

Kishore jumped in their conversation. 

Kishore: where were u staying ?

Rd: Hotel Star near Aerocity. 

Kishore : If u don't mind u can come with us. 

Sanyu: Papa yeh sahi rehega.

Rd: but sir..

Kishore: U really want the deal should work then join us. And as u said of the branches then u should come coz it will help u to know the life style of Indian people and their preferences.

Rd: but sir tomorrow is my flight in evening.

Sanyu: Mr. Shekhwat don't worry about that we will not take ur much time. My friend will be happy if u really come. Please???

Rd: Okay

Sanyu:  Thank u.

She turn her head to look at father.

Sanyu: Papa I want to leave now Vidz bahut derr s wait kar rhi h.

Kishore nods with smile

Kishore : k.. and don't worry hum sab time par pauch jayenge.

Sanyu: Mr. Shekhawat I will wait.

Both shook their hands with smile and after that she left. 

Thanks for the read

Axx