WALL OF FEELINGS

*************** BEST PART OF MY STORY FOR ME*********************

She was on mission to decode the language as soon as possible. After that night she spent two whole nights to solve but she understood a little. And it was written like this.

I NEVER FEEL LIKE THAT BEFORE I FEEL IT WITH YOU. I LIKE YOUR SIMPLICITY. YOUR FACE IS SO ANGELIC THAT LIKE I ALWAYS FOUND LOST IN YOU. WHEN I SAW YOU IN ENGAGEMENT & IN PARTY I WAS MESMERIZED BY YOUR BEAUTY AND YOUR SMILE. I ALWAYS WISH FOR YOUR SMILE. WHEN YOU TAKE MY NAME FIRST TIME I FEEL SO SPECIAL ABOUT MY NAME. IT SOUND SO MUSICAL THAT I CANT EVEN EXPRESS. IT JUST FEEL LIKE THAT MY HEART GOING TO SKIP ANYTIME FROM MY BODY.

I CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOU WHENEVER I SEE YOU. I JUST WANT YOU ALWAYS AROUND ME. I TRY TO SNEAK INTO YOUR ROOM WHEN U SLEPT. U SLEEP LIKE A CUTE BABY. AND WHEN YOUR SIDE LOCK OF HAIR COME AT YOUR FACE I JUST WANT TO PUT BEHIND YOUR EAR COZ IT DISTURB YOUR SLEEP AND SOMEWHERE MY VIEW TOO.. AND IN MORNING WITH MESSY HAIR U LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL LIKE A SUNSHINE.

WHEN U TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR PAST I FEEL DEJECTED COZ I SAW IN YOUR EYES U STILL CARE FOR HIM. SOMEWHERE I FEEL JEALOUS AND ANGRY. I KNOW HOW I CONTROL MY ANGER. DON'T FEEL THAT I WAS ANGRY ON YOU BUT ON THAT PERSON WHO HURT YOU SO MUCH.

I ALSO WANT TO TELL U I LIKE U TOO... BUT CANT TELL U MAY BE U WILL LEAVE ME AND I CANT AFFORD OF LOSING YOU. I ALWAYS WANT TO STAND ON YOUR SIDE AS A PROTECTIVE SHIELD. I WANT TO TELL U ONE THING TOO DON'T CRY EVER COZ I CANT BEAR THAT.. UR ONE TEAR LOSE MY TEMPER.

She was shocked or shocked is understatement. It feel like someone pulled the ground from her feet. She always treated him like friend and that's why she show her past but he thinks of her like this she never expected. He knew everything still how he can do.

She cramped the paper and threw it in anger. That night sleep is far away from her eyes . She tossed on bed and waiting for the day when she left him for Delhi.

----------

Weeks passes and she start talking limited to him. He asked and she answer animatedly. Maya and Randhir find it weird in her behavior but never complained. And when they asked she said she is feeling homesick these days. They agreed with her and never questioned again.

Finally the day came and she packed her bags. She was happy that after so long she is going to meet her parents. He offered her the drive to the airport but she immediately refused. He feel sad but didn't said anything. She bid goodbye to Shekhawat's and left for airport.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long tired journey of Vidarth from USA and UK and her from New Zealand finally reached Delhi Airport. They all gathered at one spot and greeted. Later they left for their homes. But as per Kishore's order Vidushi and Sanyu left for her home. They decided that Vidushi's marriage will be take place from their home.

They reached her home or called mansion. They came out of the cab after paying and look lost. Workers decorating the mansion with flowers, lights or colors and Ankit is instructing them. She saw him and smiled and

Sanyu: Bhai...

Her voice is loud to grab his attention. He looked back and with quick steps he stand in front of her. She hugged him.

Ankit: kb aayi ?

They parted .

Sanyu: bus abhi... kaise h aap ?

Ankit: badiya hu.. tu suna ?

Sanyu: sab acha... Maa or Papa kaha h ?

Ankit: under chal...

He looked at the side of Vidushi.

Ankit: Hello Vidushi ... kaisi hai ?

Vidz: I m fine... waise ghar bahut ache s decorate ho rha h....

He chest filled with pride.

Ankit: hoga kaise ni sari responsibility meri jo hai...

They all laughed and Ankit carried their luggage. They entered and Sanyukta shouted.

Sanyu: Maa... papa..

Anju left her work after hearing her voice and come out from the room where Kishore descend from the stairs. Sanyukta saw her father and immediately ran to him. He grabbed her in a tight hug and shed some tears.

Kishore: Kaisi hai ?

She broke the hug and looked at him. His eyes were wet from tears but same thing is with her. Her eyes wet too.

Sanyu: achi hu papa... aap kaise hai ?

Kishore: m to bahut acha hu... or ab tu aa gayi hai to or acha ho gaya...

She again hugged him...

Anju: mera bacha kaisa h ?

She broke the hug and looked back. Her mother was standing and looking at the father- daughter with teary eyes. She rushed to her. And hugged her. They were in tears. After so long time her daughter came whether they always video call but person presence make difference. They parted and Anju kissed her forehead.

Sanyu: badiya hu maa. Aap kaise h ?

Anju: m bahut achi..

She again kissed her forehead. Kishore approached them.

Kishore: aane m koi dikkat to ni hui na ?

She shook her head in negative. Next they greeted Vidushi and told her their parents are on way...

Anju: Waise Sanyu Randhir and uski family ni aayi?

She stiffened on her question but soon she composed herself.

Sanyu: maa office m bahut kaam hota h aajkal... or m yaha hu to akele manage karna hai... but bola h shaadi s 1-2 din phele aa jayenge. Or aapko pata h Maya Bhabhi expected h .. to unka kaam bhi hum hi manage karte h... isilye...

Anju smiled..

Anju: theek hai ab tum fresh ho jao...

Vidushi and sanyukta left for her room. And Kishore turned to Ankit.

Kishore: Ankit sab dhayan s karna. Kami ni rehni chaiye.

There is order in his voice.

Ankit: Ji papa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vidushi and Sanyukta after getting fresh they came to dinning area. Kishore joined them for a while where her mother start serving them..

Sanyu: papa bhai ki tyre factory kaisi chal rhi h?

Kishore: Ankit puri mehnat s kaam kar rha h. Full responsibility smbhali hui h jaise tune.

There is proud feeling his voice...

Kishore: Waise tera kaam kaisa chal rha h ?

Sanyu: Sab ache s... Best F1 racing car company Force m humari company k engine install hote.

She chewed her food.

Sanyu: Waise Vidz ki shaadi k baad aap dono mere saath New Zealand chalo. Yeh or Parth bhi aaye the..

Kishore: haa bataya tha Anju n... waise tum dono vacations kaisi rhi ?

Vidz: Uncle bahut achi humne trekking ki, cycling and pata nahi kya kya....

Sanyukta coughed a little but next she start eating her food normally.

******* Readers plz galiya mat dena coz I m not so romantic & I hope ki m aapki expectations puri ki ho regarding his feelings***** agar ni sorry for that. i know u all waited for so long & mila kuch or ***********************

Thanks for the read

Axx