Cutiee Moments

Next day after celebration Kishore returned to India leaving Anju with Sanyukta to spend more time as mother- daughter. 

************************************

Shaanz is one month old. Everyone in home pampered her a lot. She is not a cry baby type girl but a very cheerful who can bring smile on other's face. Where SanDhir were lost in thir own world. After confession of her, Randhir now loved her more and pampered with his attics and also make laugh. Its their normal routine meet on terrace after all slept.

*

Same it was one night when all were slept. They slipped out of their room and met on the terrace. Both were lying on floor and watching the clear night sky.  He was covering themselves with blanket. He was cuddling her and talking about their future plans as together. 

In morning , Anju already mentioned to go back to India. She don't feel sleepy and spend more time with Sanyukta. She came out of her room and approached her room. She was going to reach when she heard someone laughing. She find it weird and follow the laugh as it grew louder than last time. She reached to terrace and door was slightly opened. She peeked in and her eyes got wide. Rd and Sanyukta were in each other arms and she was laughing. She step inside to listen.

He was half top on her and her hands in his neck.

Rd: Give me a kiss.. just one..

Sanyu:  Dion't u feel u r become greedy ?

Rd: greedy and me ?Iits my right. We are relationship. U know that...

Sanyu: yes we are but u r become greedy ?

Rd: and how can u say? From morning we didn't kiss. 

She gaped at him. 

Sanyu: we didn't kissed ?

He pouted and shook his head.

Sanyu: let me remind u then...

Rd : ok... 

Sanyu: we kissed 5 times till now- morning, lunch, coffee timing, when we returning to home and here before 30 mins.

Rd: okies... but there is genuine reason they were out of love u know...

Her mouth shaped in O... How can he say kisses were out of love.

Sanyu: how can u say that these were out of love?

Rd: Morning - first of all it was not a kiss it was peck so my day goes well. Then at lunch coz aunty n food thoda sa spicy ho gaya tha. Next coffee timing there was no sugar in coffee and I made weird faces and next coz I work hard so that was my reward and last one it was ur punishment coz u came late. 

Every time he replied her jaw opened and its now fully opened and touching her neck. where he grinning... (Sanyu shocked Rd rocked)

Rd: ab meri kiss ya aunty ko bolu?

She blinked her eyes..

Sanyu: meri complaint karoge ?

Rd: yes... I will say ur daughter troubled me a lot and even ask me reason for kiss. 

She giggled.

Sanyu: or kis haq s bologe ?

Rd: boyfriend jo future m fiance or tumhara hubby banega....

Sanyu: zayda planning ni ho rhi future ki ?

Rd: kyu planning galat h kya ?

Sanyu: or ni to kya ? zaruri thodi h jis s pyaar kare shaadi usi s karu. 

She tries to tease him but he become serious and he pinned her more to floor and move on top of her.

Rd: kyu ni karogi ? pyaar h par shaadi kyu ni ?

Her eyes twinkled to his possessive side and she tries more to tease him.

Sanyu: muje ni karni bus. Mera mann ni h..

Rd: utha k le jauga fir dekhta hu kaise ni karogi.

Sanyu: zabardasti h kya ?

Rd: yes, don't u remembered our second kiss I kissed u without ur permission.

He smirks and she snorted softly.

Sanyu: that was rough.

Rd: ohh so u remembered and it was rough , so now we should do sweet...

Sanyu: kya tum bi. Shameless hote jaa rhe ho kuch kheti ni ho to dominate karoge?

Rd: haq h or karunga puri life.... ab mood na spoil mat karo kiss do jaldi.

She raised her head and kissed his cheek.

Rd: what was that ?

Sanyu: kiss...

Rd: FYI ms. boyfriend ki kiss lips par hoti not on cheek. So better be...

He leaned near to her where Anju smiled happily and left from there. She was happy that her daughter in safe hands and he love her so much which she wished for her. He close the gap between them and capture her lower lip. They start moving their lips slowly and with passing time it become intense and passionate. He start moving his tongue on her lips for entrance. She opened her mouth and his tongue entered. He start ravishing all the walls of her mouth. Same thing is did by her... They broke the kiss for short of breathe. He joined her forehead with her and catch their breaths. 

He looked into her eyes.

Rd: I love u..

Sanyu: I love u too..

They hugged each other.

Thanks for the read

Axx