THE UNEXPECTED

Few hours later all went to their tents to catch up some slepp but Sanyukta and Randhir still seated. She was doing nothing just looking at the fire where he is drinking and sometime looking at her. 

Minutes passed and she get up on her feet and leaving to her tent as per his thought but she walk toward mountains. She want some alone time for herself and the things which happened with her previous day. He watched her retreating figure and got confused. He silently walked behind her. She was sitting on the edge of the mountain and staring at the silent sea. He joins and sit beside her.

Rd: Not feeling sleepy ???

Sanyu: hmmmm... View kitna acha lag rha h yaha acha s. blue sky, blue water with silence and full moon with its light.

Rd: Yes... that's why I chose this place.... U like it?

Sanyu: yeppp. It nice. Yaha kitni shaanti bi h.

Rd: yes roz roz ki noise yeh to acha hi h.

She shift herself near to him.. and put her head on his shoulder.

Sanyu: Humesha aisa kyu jis hum sab s zayda pyaar krte h woh hi hurt karte h ?

Rd: Coz we gave them right to hurt us...

Sanyu: haq dene ka matlb to yehi ni ki lifetime ka pain de or hume akele suffer karne de.

He feel something is there which is hurting her.. Like a pain or heart ache... 

Rd: tumhe 1 kahani batau?

She chuckled..

Sanyu: kis ki h ?

Rd: ummm... meri may be u got ur answer in my story... So should I start..

She nodded her head lightly and he starts.

Rd: When I study in college... I have a gf... she was beautiful among all girls who study with us. Her name was Ishika. She was south Indian.  I liked her so much and adores her. I also feel like she also like me but she was materialistic. Mere affection ko material things k saath compare karti. I feel bit uneasy but I liked her so tolerate that.

He scoffs.

Rd: One day I got to know she was involving with a guy whose dad is richest person in Canada. His name was Rehaan. I try to confront her but she avoid and one day she confronted and we broke up. Muje m gussa bahut tha to 1 saal tk ghar ni aaya . 

She raised her lashes to looked at him. But he was comfortable so again she put her head down and listen his story.

Rd: Vd bhaiya and Bhabhi  was worried about me. I was so immature that I can't differentiate between love and like. I try to round all over the world to get some peace but it didn't happened. And then I reached  Denmark.  Waha 1 Auntie thi I stayed there. She lives alone there but jitne bhi din waha tha she told me about the importance of family and about love. She always says if love is not forever its not love.  And then I realized and very next day I caught the flight to my home. To near with my family  Bhaiya, bhabhi and Maa.

Sanyu: Maa?

Rd: Yes Mom.  Whenever I got angry I go to my mother's  graveyard.  I used to talk to her like she is listen me. Then her words comes- Sab acha ho jayega, have some patience. I got relaxed... Yeh do baatein mind m humesha ghumti rehti h or isilye itna mature ho gaya and responsible bi. I don't know about ur story but I  feel like u r hiding something like pain in ur heart... Like a heart break... But all I can say is this jo hota h na ache k liye hote h nd if love is not forever than its not love remember. 

There was a pause.

Rd: Sanyukta???

Sanyu: Aryan.

His shoulder slummed and this thing didn't get unnoticed by Sanyu. He adjust himself. 

Sanyu: My 1st love. After my parents sab s zayda use s pyaar kiya. Aapne aap s bi zayda. But he cheated on me. Jab vidushi apni job k liye India chorh k jaa rhi thi waha I saw him with a girl. He was kissing her. Meine use call kiya but he said woh apne ghar par h school friends k saath. He lied. 

Sanyu: A month later he called me and there he confronted but mere force karne k baad. He said ki woh Shanaya s bahut pyaar karta h or shaadi karna chahta h. muje m himmat ni thi ki aage kuch puchu ya bolu or waha s chali aayi. Usne to apna socha or bola or chala gaya but 1 baar bi mere liye ni socha ki how I will live? Jise zindagi mana woh hi zindagi s chala jaye to kaisa lagta h. usne kuch ni socha or m yaha. 

She snickered 

Sanyu: Tbhi I decided na koi relation, na love ya or kuch. Full focus on my parents and career. Jb bhi move on karne ki sochti hu tbhi uski koi yaad ya kuch saamne aa jaati h and I stuck. U asking na ki y m crying yesterday?

Rd: hmmmm

Sanyu: he messaged me. Milna chahta h. muje sorry kehna chahta h. Mumbai m h woh.  2-2.5 years tk koi yaad ni and now suddenly. Jab sab life m acha chal rha tha kahin na kahin happy thi. Laga life fir s perfect ho jayegi tbhi Aryan. Kasoor kya h mera jo muje happiness ni milti.

She start sniffing and sobbing. He immediately covered her in a  side hug and start rubbing her arm to calm her down. After a while she got her conscious back.

Rd: Sanyu look into my eyes.

She raised her head and looked into his eyes. Her eyes still watery where he holds her hands in his hands.

Rd: do u trust me ?

She look confused.

Rd: Sanyu do u trust me ? Answer me.

She nodded her head.

Rd: then listen to me carefully and I meant each and every word of mine. I m ur friend. Whenever u need me I will be there for u  and stand beside u. I always holds ur hands like this

He squeezed her hands for reassuring.

Rd:  Jb koi saath m ni hoga I will be there for ur support. I promise u I always there for u . Whether u don't need me but m fir bi rahunga for u. Always.... Always...

He spoke each words with genuine and with honesty and she can clearly see in his eyes. She see care for her which she always wants from a person after her parents. They both lost into her eyes whereas Rd hands just rubbing her hands and calming. 

By the time passing they are get close to each other. Their face were an inch apart and heir breathe getting mingled with each other. He looked at her lips and raised his eyes to looked at her. He leaned more on her and eventually her eyes get closed...His lips adjusted on her parted lips . He start kissing her softly, gently and start removing the pain she was hiding inside her heart. But she was not moving her lips and he nibbled her lips some time with the lower one and sometime the upper. 

After 10 mins reality hits her and she widely opened her eyes and realized he was kissing her and she allowed him to do that. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him.. He opened his eyes where she stand up and run from there.

I don't know emotional phase me kiss hota h ya nahi but sometime heat of the moment m hota h (grinning)

Thanks for the read

Axx