New Zealand

She come out after clearing the check. She looked around for a name but she didn't find her name and start thinking... She reminds Randhir's words that someone will come to take her but as per her watch there is no one come for her. She think call him but again looked here and there.  And, suddenly her gaze meet the familiar eyes who is looking towards her and waving his hand.  She keenly looked at him and her expression change from sad to smile. She know the person who waving his hand. She walk toward his side and greet.

Sanyu: Hello Mr. Shekhawat

Rd: Hello Ms. Aggarwal.

Sanyu : U here ?

Rd: Yepp.. I think I told u someone will come to take u.. So I m here. He smirks but she smiles.

Sanyu: Thanks. But why u bother to come send some else to pick me ? 

Rd: why if I come is there is a problem and there was no problem in coming ?

Sanyu: No.. Its comfortable.

Rd:  Ok. Get in car will discuss in car as it will take an hour from here. 

They sits in car. And Rd starts car drive towards his home.

Rd: U know u will stay with us...

Sanyu: Yes papa told me that..

Rd: Did u brought the contract ?

Sanyu: Yes, and papa signed it i will handed to you after reaching. They are in the bags.

She start looking outside the window. There were huge building with greenery on the side. Where as he is silently driving the car but for sometime he look at her side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached at his home. Its is big home like mansion with big garden with swing and palm trees on side. There is also swimming pool and 2 cars- 1 which is Porche and other on is Lamborghini. They get out of the car. 

Rd: I tell u we 3 people lives here I, My elder brother and bhabhi and now u will also stay here..

He smiles but she is at shock state. She didn't utter a word and he turned to her. He shake her a little from shoulder.

Rd: what happen ?

She blink her eyes to gain reality.

Sanyu:  U said bhabhi. U know how to speak in hindi ?

Rd: yes.. I know and even sometime I speak too... He smiles at her.

Sanyu: Oh!!!!!! kkk... but don't u all have problem if I stay here ?

Rd: If we had I will never suggested to Sir. 

Sanyu: Okay.

He pressed the bell and their servant open the door. 

Rd: Mark. Please bring the bags from the car and put them in that room.

(that room means adjacent to Rd's room).

Mark left and they step inside.

Rd: Bhaiya and bhabhi went to office till then make urself comfortable here. They will be back in evening.

Sanyu: okay.

Rd: are u hungry ?

She nods and he called Mrs. Jones who come out from the kitchen.

Mrs. Jones: Yes sir..

 Rd: please make some food for her and me. We both are hungry.

She nods and left.

Rd: Ms. Aggarwal get freshen up then we will had lunch together. 

Sanyu: Thank u mr. shekhawat. But before I have to call my parents. They are eagerly waiting for call.

Rd: ya sure. Come I will show ur room. Then do whatever u want to do.

They reached in front of her room. He opened it and get aside where she entered and scan the room. The room have all the things which every person needs. It also very tidy and clean. She comes near to window and see the view. It is picturesque. From window she can see the meadow.

Sanyu: it is beautiful.

Rd: thanks.

She looked at him with smile. 

Rd: so I go up.. First call ur parents and then come for the lunch.

And he left with smile.

Thanks for the read

Axx