Ring Ceremony

It was very next day and lawn is start decorating in Blue and White color with led string lights. The decoration was giving royal feelings.. Evening arrived and other guests also arrived apart from them who were already there for witnessing the engagement of two love birds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was getting ready in his room. He wore a cream color traditional long kurta and maroon pajma with it. He gelled his hair where on the other hand she was getting ready and wearing maroon velvet lehenga with minimal make up, gloss on her lips, eyes were in kajal and few jewelry. 

The stage was all set and waiting for the bride and groom. Soon they reached with their families. Maya brought and forward the plate in front of him for ring. He took with happy smile and asked for her hand. She offered and he immediately took it and wore the ring. She looked at the ring and amused that he engraved S and R in heart shape covered with diamonds. Anju forward her to make him wear his ring she happily took it and wore him. All applauded them and blessed them for their future life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later when the all blessed them and gifted too left from their along with their families and friends for food. They left alone on the stage. He turned to looked at her..

Rd: u know u look beautiful...

He winked and she down her head in shyness.

Rd: ab to mehendi sukh gayi h ab to dikhao?

She frowned on his mood swing. 

Sanyu: kya ?

He grinned.

Rd: my name on ur hand?

She understood and teased him..

Sanyu: who told u I write ur name ?

He was surprised after instructing her she didn't bothered to write his name.  His face falls.

Rd: means u didn't write ?

She felt bad on his fallen face but offered him only one palm. He beamed in joy that she written his name... He start searching his name but didn't find it. He looked at her with confused face where she was pressed her lips tight not to laugh on him. He again start his search but in vain. He asked her other palm and she forward it again no use. 

Soon their friend arrived at the stage. He didn't bothered to looked at them. He was fully engrossed in his hunt...

Jiggy: Rd bhai kya dundh rhe ho haath m ?  

 Vidz: ohhh... searching name??? search... search...

She giggled and he looked at her with hope in his eyes.

Rd: u know where she wrote my name means ?

Sanyukta's eyes widen and signaled her not to disclosed. She assured her with eyes...

Vidz: Yes... I know she written but where I don't have any idea ...

Yoyo jumped in middle on their conversation.

YoYo: jhooth .... jhooth abhi meine dekha bhabhi ko ishaara dete hue...  

Parth: Rd leave it u know these girls write our name in such a place where hum kya no one can find it easily.

Sanyu: kkkk... lets play a game..... find ur name on my mehendi but before 12???

Rd: okay... but what will I get ?

Sanyu: whatever u want..

A sheepish smile on his lips..

Rd: whatever I want ?