First Date

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Readers demand my command
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

He was getting ready for his first date with her. He wants very thing perfect and special for her. He looked himself and his chest swelled with pride as he is looking handsome as usual. Whereas she didn't have any idea about the date so she wears formals.

 It has been 15 mins for her to wait for him but there is no show of him. 5 mins more passed and he entered the hall. Her eyes widen and as he dressed white shirt with royal blue blazer and trousers. She was staring him or drooling over him. 

Rd: what u r looking ?

There is no response from her side. 

Rd: Sanyukta ...

No response. He held her shoulders and she looked where he hold her. He shook her and she come out of shocked state.

Rd: where lost ... tell me how I m looking ?

She gulped and blinked her eyes. Nothing is coming out from her mouth but still she try. But all wasted as she start fumbling with words. He smirks inwardly as he understood she is impressed with him. But when he looked at her. She was all dressed in formal suit and pencil jeans. He made face.

Rd:   what u r wearing ?

Sanyu: huuhhh... formals.. we are going for meeting na? 

He mentally slapped his forehead but he took a deep breathe and going to say something but his phone interrupts.  He took out and Maya's message popped on the screen,

Maya's message:

Enjoy ur date. I will manage here. Take care of her.

He smiles but start typing.

RD's message:

Thanks bhabhi but there is problem . she is wearing formals. I can't my first date with in formals. :(

He send it and wait for her reply. 

Maya's message:  

Coz she don't have any idea.. but ur prblm solution is in  ur car just looked at ur backseat. There is gift for her.

His eyes beamed as he understand.

Rd's message:    
Thanks a lot....... Bhabhi... never forget u favour... bye its late.

He put his phone in his pocket and looked at her who is already looking in his direction and noticing his changing expression while typing. She feel suspicious and weird but didn't asked him. 

Rd: shall we go now ?

Sanyu: yes.. I m all set.. its u who is smiling and typing on phone.

He cleared his throat and walked to the parking area and she followed him. He open door for her like a gentleman. She sits in and passed a polite smile to him.

Sanyu: thank u. 

He goes toward driver seat and settled himself.. He adjust the mirror and his eyes catch the gift which is lying on the backseat. He smiles.

Rd: there is something for u on the backseat. 

She looked back and find a parcel. He starts the engine and car come out the parking area. 

Sanyu: what is this ? 

She cocked her eyebrow where he smirks.

Rd: see urself.