NEW BOND

Mr. Reed left the dance floor and Randhir looked at her and forward his hand.

Rd: May I dance with you partner?

She smiles and forward her hand in hand. She put her hand on his shoulders and he put his hands on her waist and they start swaying their body on the music beat. 

Rd: party is nice na ??

She nods with smile. He returned the smile. He was a bit nervous of asking...

Rd: Ms. Aggarwal I want to say something???? no.... ask something???

He was all fumbling coz of nervousness..

Sanyu: Ok... ask y r u fumbling ?

Rd (in mind): Damn u... U r fumbling in front of a girl whom u know from last 3-4 months or more and y u are here just ask that can u call her by name or by her nickname... naam puchna h purpose ni karna...

Sanyu: Mr. Shekhawat aap kuch keh rhe the?

His trance broke by her.

Rd: Uhhh....haa.... haa...

Sanyu:where u lost ?

He release his heavy breathe and  

Rd:  I want to know that can i call u by name like Bhaiya and Bhabhi called u and moreover can we become friends ?????

He spoke all in a go and he find relived where she chuckled on his action that all he spoke so fast and in a go and more asking to call her by name ...

Rd: hey.. what happened ?

Sanyu: nothing...  

Rd: so ur answer ???

She raised her an eyebrow.

Sanyu: R U asking my permission to take my name ?

He nodded like a kid. Where she smiles and said Yes to him.

Rd: thank u.

Both smiles.

Sanyu: waise yeh baat aaram s bi puch skte the. 1 saath inti jaldi m ? Lagta u never ask this type of question.

She chuckles.

Rd: Yes.... thoda weird sound karta h....

She got confused.

Sanyu: weird kyu ? We are partners and we can be friends and mere naam itna bura bi ni h jo aap le na sako...

He scoffs.

Rd: Sorry aise puchne k liye... actually I never did in my life... So now Ms. Aggarwal will u be my friend and can I call u by ur name ?

Sanyu: Yes Mr. Shekhawat u can.

Rd: waise u can also call me by name. if u don't mind. 

They stop their dance and shook hands and mouthed each other "FRIENDS". This whole incident is watching by Yo yo, Jiggy , Maya and Vd. But VD is smirking widely coz only know what is going between them.

----------------------------

Party got over and every guests left only his friends remain there with them.

YoYo: Acha paaji chalte h. Sunday ko aana zarur. Sanyu ji aap s mil kar na bada mazza aaya. Rd paaji k saath mere restaurant aana. Mazza aa jayega.

Rd: chal theek h dhayan s jaana .

Jiggy: RD Bhai m hu na . drop kar dunga.

YoYo:  Chalte h.

They bid bye to them and left. Vd and Maya also left only Rd and Sanyukta standing in the lawn. He turned to her.

Rd: Ms. Aggarwal?

Sanyu: Its Sanyukta Mr. Shekhawat..

Rd: yeah habit u see.. and Its Randhir my friend for u.

Both chuckles at the same time.

Rd: So sanyukta how was the party ?

Sanyu: nice.. bahut achi thi...

They walked back to home./

Rd: waise u look beautiful today..

Sanyu: thank u so much... U r also looking good...

He stop and arched his eyebrow.

Rd: sirf good ya something else ???

He start playing with his eyebrows and she chuckles.

Sanyu: u looking handsome... now fine ?

Rd: hmmm... 

sanyu: waise I think aapke friends aap s darte hai ?

He scoffs.

Rd: u can say that .... but please muje na aap mat boliye.. I m not too old for aap...

They both laughed and entered the hall where Maya and Vardhan already sitting there and smiling at their entrance.  They are looking beautiful together. They sit beside each other and opposite of them.

Maya: Party achi thi ?

Sanyu: Ji bahbhi. And thank u for the gown.

Maya: not to mention... So tell me how many compliments u got ?

She feel flushed and looked at Vd and Rd...

Vd: Easy Sanyukta she just pulling ur leg. So don't feel embarrassed or flushed... Go and sleep tomorrow is ur office..

She nodded and all got up on their feet and left for their room.

Rd: Good night bhaiya... Good night Bhabhi..

Vd and Maya: Good night guys.

They left and he called from behind.

Rd: Sanyukta ..

she turned back 

Sanyu: Ji...

There was silence and she is waiting what he wants to say...

Rd: kuch ni good night.

Sanyu: Good night.

She left but he slapped his back head and left for his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days passed into weeks and its becoming normal for them to call by their names. Their friendship blooming like flower and showering its fragrance  to their loved ones. They laugh, fight and eat lunch together. He also start talking to her mother and do complaints like a kid. And her mother only laughed.

Thanks for the read

Axx