Contd....

Sanyukta and her friends wakes up at 10 am. She lazily blinked her eyes and looked at the wall clock. Its showing up 10.  She screamed on top of her voice and with jolt Vidarth wide wake up.

Parth: kya hua ?

Sanyu: 10 bje gaye h office jaana h project and presentation dikhani h papa ko.

where as Anju also comes with her screamed voice.

Anju: Kya hua?

Sanyu: Maa aapne uthaya kyu ni?

Anju: Tu raat m late soyi thi or tere dost bi to uthana sahi ni laga.

Sanyu: maa bahut late ho gaya h office k liye.

Anju: beta aaram s meine tere papa ko bata diya h unhone bola h jb uthjaye to office aane k liye bol dena.

Sanyu: Thanks maa ab m nikalti hu.

Vidz: Aunty kaise smbhalte ho ise. Sari neend ki band baja di or ab iske shor n sir dard kar diya.

Anju: Tum dono bi fresh ho jao. M breakfast laga deti hu. Or beta badhai ho sanyu n bataya engagement k bare m.

She slapped her forehead.

Vidz: Dhat teri ki .

Parth: Ab tumhe kya hua?

Vidz: Shut up Parth. Aunty woh m yeh keh rhi thi ki m sanyu ko apne saath le jau jb tk meri engagement ni ho jaati.

Anju: Neki or puch puch. Le jao waise bi jb s tum dono aaye ho uske chehre par khushi dekhi.

Vidz: thank u aunty. Evening m lene aaungi.

Anju left the room. Vidushi signed in relief and hold her head coz of ache where Parth silently walk to her and grab her in a back hug. He lean near to her ear. He huskily whispered in her ear.

Parth: Good morning. Ms. Would be Kashyap.

She turned into his arms and look at him. 

Vidz: Good morning Mr. Kashyap.

Parth: Apne would be hubby ko chila k uthate h kya?

Vidz: To kaise uthate h?

He pull more into himself and lean forward and kissed her forehead then her eyes followed by her cheeks. His stuck on her parted lips and move forward to take her lips and Sanyukta appeared from the bathroom. 

Sanyu: meine kuch ni dekha.

They look at the source of voice and immediately left each other. 

Parth: m abhi aaya.

He left for bathroom and Sanyukta comes to Vidushi who is all flushed and embarrassed. Sanyukta teasingly speak.

Sanyu: Vidz control your emotions. Pata h engagement hone jaa rhi h abhi hui ni. So control.

She blushed and control herself and replied.

Vidz : Shut up and go to your office. Presentation h teri.

She bit her tongue and immediately take her belongings. But before she left the room.

Sanyu: Room akela h matlb yeh ni dubara shuru  ho jao jaana coz is baar m ni koi or hi aayega.

Vidz collect the pillow and throw on her but door closed with thud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She reached office and immediately Kishore held her presentation in the conference hall. Everyone present there and Sanyukta start with her presentaion and research work. Kishore is impressed by her hard and smart work.He genuinely feel proud by giving this project to her. Other also praising her for the report.

--------------------------------

At evening Sanyukta firstly came at her home then take her bags and left with Vidushi to her home. Engagement preparation starts.From decoration to shopping and other things going very well and according to Vidushi. She wants her engagement according to her and Parth have no objection in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days passed and finally the day arrived when her presentation and Vidushi's engagement take place.  She get ready for office whereas Vidushi is checking all the last minute preparations of her engagement.

Sanyukta bid good bye to her. 

Vidz: Jaldi aa jaiyo . Time yaad h na?

Sanyu: Haa . Jaldi aa jaungi. Teri engagement miss thodi karni h. teri life ka best day h

Vidz: Good girl . Chal ab jaldi jaa tbhi to jaldi aayegi.

Sanyu: Bye

Vidz: All the best. Bye

Sanyu: thankx.

*********************MERE HERO KI ENTRY REH GAYI :(************

HOPE NIGHT M LIKH DU :)

Thanks for the read

Axx