Intro to office

Next day in morning she was getting ready in her room when there is knock on her door. She mouthed to come in. Randhir stepped in. She was standing in front of mirror.

Rd: Ms. Aggarwal are u ready for the office ?

She turned to him where he standing at the threshold. 

Sanyu: yes. Just give me 5 min more.

Rd: okay . we all are waiting at dinning.

He left and she returned to her work. After 10 mins she came to hall and she sat beside them.

Rd: 5 min? uhhh ??

Sanyu: sorry. I not used to wake up early.

He smiles with pressed lips.

Maya: RD..... stop it. she is new here and its not its habit.

Vardhan closed his newspaper and with straight face he spoke. 

Vd: habit should be changed.

She lowered her head and speak in a very low voice.

Sanyu: sorry sir...this will not happen again.

Rd peeked from his coffee mug and smiling

Sanyukta thought something head : yeh dono bhai sadu h or maya ma'am itni soft . shaadi kaise ho gayi in dono ki .

They all completed their breakfast. Maya turned to her

Maya: So Office chale?

She looked at her widen eyes.

Maya: what happened ?

Sanyu: Ma'am u speak hindi ... 

Maya : yes I do even we all do... Hum sab hindi jaante bi h and smjhte bi h... We all are Indians and its our national language. so muje ni lagta kuch galat h.

Both genuinely smiled. 

Maya: shall we leave now ?

She nods and looked for him.  

Sanyu: ma'am, can I ask u ques ?

Maya: yeah

Sanyu: where is Mr. shekhawat ? he will not come with us ?

Maya: he already left.

She went into shock. Its her1st day at new office and she hardly know anybody and whom he know is already left.

Maya: Actually sanyu. Randhir always go to office by using cycle. So he has to left early so he can reach office on time.

Sanyu: okay.

Maya: agar tumhare ques ka answer mil gaya ho to chale?

Sanyu: yes ma'am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reached office  on time and Rd make announcement that every employee should gather in conference hall immediately. Everyone reached there even Vardhan and Maya too.

Rd: good morning everyone.

Emps nodded their heads in good morning.

Rd: Today I m here to make and an announcement and also introducing some one . She is Ms.Sanyukta Aggarwal. 

He pointed to her.

Rd: She is our business partner in making fastest F1 engines. From today onwards she will be working with us here in this company only. So I hope the way u all treated us same thing will do with Ms. Aggarwal.