Chapter 4✔️

Edited•
Layla POV
I finish cleaning when my father and his boss came in. His boss is tall and he has a son that I've seen in school.

"Hello I'm Richard Jones and this is my son Aiden Jones" Richard says.

"Hello I'm Layla" I say shaking their hands.

My Father gives me a warning look and I look down and serve the food out.

"Aren't you going to join us?" Richard asks. I look to my father for help.

"She has other things to do right now" my father says smiling at Richard. He's a good liar.

"Oh ok" Richard smiles.

I walk upstairs to my room. Aiden is cute. Not like anything would happen though. Soon after I hear a knock on my door.

I open the door to see Aiden.

"Uh hi" I say.

"Hey" He says coming in my room. He has this creepy smile to him that scares me.

"So why didn't you eat with us" He says stepping closer to me. Too close. And why does he want to know so much about a stranger he only said hey too?

"Um please step back" I say stepping back into the corner wall. Grand, now I'm stuck.

" You're really hot" He says stepping closer and closer. So close that I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. I try pushing him back but nothing seems to work, he's not moving anytime soon.

"Aiden time to leave" Richard yells from downstairs.

"See you later sweetie" He says kissing my cheek.

I'm so scared of what he's capable of doing. Good thing he had to go. My mind couldn't stop wondering about what he meant by he'll see me soon.

I hear footsteps walk up the stairs.

"Layla what did I tell you don't talk to the guests. Do you think it's okay to disrespect me" He yells/asks while hitting me.

"You are a mistake you fat little brat. You disgust me. Your so ugly no one will ever love you. Your just a stupid servant. That's all you'll ever be." He yells hitting and kicking me. He's right. He's right about everything. I'm just a fat little brat. And I'll only be a servant. After my father leaves I sit in my room and cry. I'm all alone. I want to just go to sleep and never wake up. And after some time I finally do go to sleep, but sadly I will wake up.

Grayson POV
I watch as Aiden makes his way to a small house. A pretty girl opens the door and I look closer to see Layla. I have to warn her. I make my way towards the house but get thrown down on the ground.

"What do you want?" I growl at Simon. Simon is Aidens body guard.

"You need to leave before your sisters magically go missing" He says with a smirk.

"You wouldn't" I test him.

"Oh you should know by now. I would" He says kicking my side and leaving towards the house. I walk back to my house and take a long shower.

Layla POV
It's Monday and it's time to go to school I get ready and make the sandwich.

"Good morning" My father smiles.
What the f...

"Layla" My father says.

"y-yes" I answer unsure what is going on.

" Sweetie what's wrong?" He asks coming up to hug me.

"I miss you" I say hugging back.

" Layla, Layla, Layla"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up to see my fathers angry face. It was all a dream. My life truly sucks.

"I'm leaving for work and I find you sleeping. What a lazy fat brat. You are an useless, ugly child that should be beat every day" He yells punching me in the face and dragging me to the bathroom. He turns the water all the way to burning hot.

" p-p-please don't" I beg. But it's no use, he sticks me under the water and watches my scream in pain.

"There's your shower, don't be late for school" He laughs evilly slamming the door and going to work. Usually he just punches or kicks. But when he is really mad he burns and cuts and breaks bones.

I slowly get ready for school. Forgetting to hide my scars and burns. I walk into school getting weird looks and laughs. I walk to my locker with my head down trying to hide. I hear everybody whisper FREAK or GEEK. I just want to hide. I get to my locker and then head to class.

"Hey Layla" I hear Grayson say but I keep my head down.

"Hey Layla I'm talking to you" He says poking me.

"Leave me alone" I say looking up at him. He looks at me shock written on his face. I look down ashamed.

Grayson POV
I walk into class and spot Layla.

"Hey Layla" I say. Nothing she does nothing.

"Hey Layla I'm talking to you" I say poking her to make sure she's alive.

"Leave me alone" She says looking up at me.

Her beautiful face was covered in burns and scars and cuts. I stare in shock. She looks down. I quickly grab her and dragged her out of class and in to a closet.

"Layla who did this to you?" I say gently. She shrugs her shoulders.

"Layla I won't hurt you. I want to help. Who did this to you?" I ask.

"You can't help me Grayson" She says walking out of the closet. I'm gonna find who did this and they will pay. Oh they will pay big time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Sorry kinda a weird place to end but I'm gonna post a lot today not only on this story but on my others. So go read, Vote and comment what you think. Bye 😋❤️

Credits to theveryshycheyenne for helping me edit this chapter!