Chapter 17✔️

•Edited•
Grayson POV
It's been a couple of weeks and I have bought a new house. Layla is living with me and the girls. The girls love Layla and everything is going perfectly.

" Layla, I'm heading to work. I'll be home soon" I say kissing her cheek. Why do her cheeks have to be so kissable.

" Ok, see you tonight" She says hugging me goodbye. I exit the house and drive to work.

Layla POV
I walk to the living room and watch t.v. with the girls. I think some cheesy Disney drama was playing. What ever happened to Hannah Montana?

" Layla I'm hungry. Can you make us some Mac and cheese" Alli asks sweetly.

" Sure" I say ruffling her hair. I take all the materials I will need out onto the counter and start cooking.

I finish making it in no time and hand the girls their bowls.

Tomorrow I have school. I hate school. I have no friends, only Grayson. We only have a one month of school left though. I just wish I had just one friend, someone else other than Grayson.

For the rest of the day, me and the girls watch tv and hang out spending quality time together.

" I'm home" I hear Grayson whisper so he doesn't wake up the girls.

" Hey" I greet kissing his lips. "I'm going to bed now, Night"

" no I want to cuddle with you" He whines intertwining his arms around my waist. I groan and contemplate whether cuddling with Grayson is better than sleeping. This is a tough decision.

" Fine" I huff walking upstairs into Grayson's room. We don't sleep in the same room because I just don't feel comfortable moving to that level and Grayson respects that.

I climb into his bed and lay down snuggling up into his soft blankets. Grayson climbs in beside me and cuddles close.

" I love you" he says kissing my cheek and nuzzling his nose against my skin.

" I love you too" I say slowly closing my eyes and falling to sleep.

Alli POV
I wake up and head to Layla's room to get her up. Every morning she gets up and makes us blueberry pancakes. I get to her door and knock. She doesn't answer so I open it and she wasn't there. I head downstairs and she wasn't there either.
I head to Grayson's bedroom and finally find her cuddling with Grayson. Aww so cute. But also weird. I wake her up and we head downstairs.

Layla POV
I get awakened by Alli and I'm embarrassed. It must be weird to see a girl in your brothers bed. Even though we only cuddled it still is weird.

I start making the pancakes and get the girls ready for school. Grayson comes down and watches the girls while I go get ready.

The girls walk to school and Grayson and I drive to our school.

" hey Gray" I ask him.

" yeah" he replies

" what are we going to do with the girls after high school?" I ask curiously. What happens when we go to university, who will take care of them then?

" I don't know, I'm going to be to busy with life and I don't know" he huffs out in frustration. I grab his hand and interlock my fingers with his.

" well um why don't you get Ryan to take care of them." I suggest. Ryan is familiar with the girls so it shouldn't be a problem.

" because he's a drug dealer, he's close with the girls and loves them but I need someone that's not dealing drugs" he states and I shrink back into my seat. Ok, did not know that.

" oh, how about Calli?" I ask him in hopes that this may work.

" I haven't heard from her in 4 years." He says. Calli is his older sister but when she found out her parents died she ran away leaving Grayson and the twins alone.

" the girls don't really know her that well either." He adds. I nod my head and sigh. What are we going to do now?

We get to school and I silently hope that somehow the day will get better.

Calli POV
I finally am out of the therapy place. When I found out my parents died I went to Newyork and got help. It was a four year course and I got one phone call a year. But Grayson must have changed his number cause I could never call him. But today I'm finally out and I feel amazing. I head to the airport and wait for my flight. I can't wait to see my brother and sisters. Just one problem, I have no clue how to contact them.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Ok I'm sorry if I'm posting this at a weird time but I'm in California and today I'm going to Disney and I'm posting at 6:00am California time. But...Remember to vote and comment what you think!
Bye😋😋