Chapter 23✔️

•Edited•
Grayson POV
We get ready and head downstairs.

" you look beautiful" I hear Aaron say to Layla. He looks her up and down and feel the tiniest bit of jealousy. But it quickly dissolves when I see the look she gives me.

" hey she's mine" I chuckle kissing her.

" ok ok love birds, let's go" Jack says rolling his eyes. Jack and Aaron walk out the door and John already was in the car.

" wait one picture" I hear Calli yell grabbing her camera.

" one.....two......three....cheese" she says snapping the picture.

We then jump into the car and head to the school.

We get to the school and put the gowns on. ( sorry I think that's what they're called😊)
We stand in line and wait for our names to be called.

Layla POV
An hour later Grayson and I graduated. Jack, Aaron and John came and watch.

" baby we did it" Grayson says picking me up and spinning me around.

" wow I did it, WE did it" I smile the biggest smile ever.

" BABY WE DID IT" I scream realizing what happening and hugging and kissing Grayson. He's surprised at first but kisses back.

" I'm so happy" I yell.

" baby I love you" Grayson says happily.

" I love you too" I say back to him. This feeling of pure happiness is one I haven't felt in forever.

The others come and we all talk about our fun times and reflect on our year.

Grayson POV
She SMILED! She's forgetting about her depression and is having a good time. I smile and talk with the guys.

After the graduation we head to a restaurant and eat and laugh.

" listen I have to go, but I'll see you tonight" I smile kissing Layla's head.

" but I'll miss you" she frowns.

" but let's just say I'm setting up a little surprise" I smirk.

" wait for me?" she asks smiling.
I smirk and walk away.

" bye baby girl" I smirk.

" bye" she smiles going back and talking to the guys again.

Layla POV
I'm the happiest I've ever been. I'm finally realizing all the amazing people I have in my life and how lucky I am to have them.

" guys I'm so happy I have you in my life" I smile.

" aww we're happy too" Jack smiles.
We talk a bit more.

" hey guys me and Layla have to go" John says.

" uh why" I ask confused.

" ok well bye" jack and Aaron say dashing outside. Why in such a rush.

" ok let's go" John says.

" where?" I ask

" somewhere" he says walking to his big black pickup truck.

I'm not really close to John. He doesn't talk if I'm around and if he does it's short sentences.

" so um your not going to hurt me are you" I ask cautiously. I know he probably won't but there's no harm in asking.

" what no, I don't hurt people" he chuckles. He starts up the car and starts driving down roads I've never been down.

" why are you so quiet?" I ask him after a couple of minutes of silence.

" oh I'm shy when it comes to new people" he says." Nothing to be scared about"

Wow that's the most he's ever talked to me. He really isn't that bad.
We drive and end up at my house.

" ok walk in and get changed" I hear John say while shoving me out of the car. I walk in and walk to mine and Grayson room. Since Calli came she took my bedroom and I share one with Grayson now.(😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏)
(jk 😂)

I walk to my room and see the dress I wanted at the mall. I cried. He bought it for me! I cried happy tears. I put the dress on and see a note.

'put the dress on and meet the limousine outside- Grayson'

I curl my hair and touch up on my makeup and race downstairs.
I head outside and see Aaron dressed up as a limousine driver and he's holding the door.

" you look beautiful as always" he says.

" thank you" I say stepping in the limo.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Ok so how many of you want a sequel?

Or do you want this book to be really long?

Remember to vote and comment what you think!
Bye❤️