Contest Winners

Before I announce the winners I just want to thank everybody for participating!

Going in to making the contest i didn't think many people would want too and I'm so glad lots of people did.

I'm going to be following everybody that entered the contest as a way to say thanks! I know my follow probably doesn't mean much but hopefully it will make your day!

Choosing who was going to play who was the hardest thing ever. I wanted to pick all of you. But sadly I had to make a decision.

The winner of BAD A*S BESTFRIEND goes to........

lolitzmoi

I chose you because I felt like you would be the perfect fit! Check PMs!!

The winner of COLD HEARTED B*TCH goes to........

magcon122501

I chose you because you stated you wanted to be them and I was happy someone wanted to be the villain of the story. Check PMs!!

And for the CUTE BOYFRIEND no one wanted to be them but people gave me great ideas so thanks to.....

Delilah00816

For the great idea for who to play for the cute boyfriend. Check PMs!!!

I'm giving the contest winners 24 hours to reply to my messages before I give someone else the role.

Again thanks for everybody that entered the contest.

And HUGE THANKS for 100k!! I can't believe it!!!

I love you all so much.

Remember the sequel comes out Tuesday, January 16th, 2018!! Go add it to your library's now! It's called Saving the Bad Boy.

Have a lovely day!

Xoxo, Laura

The Bad Boy Saved MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara