Chapter 12✔️

•Edited•

Layla POV
I grab a little paper and write down
'Meet me at the school football field' and stick it in Grayson's locker. I head to the field and wait. I glance down at my phone every few seconds to check the time. Ten minutes later Grayson appears.

" what do you want?" Grayson growls. His face was stone cold, I had never seen him so angry before. I shush him and look around making sure no one can see us.

" I need to talk to you but you have to stay quiet" I whisper to him. He stares at me in confusion but listens anyway.

" Why do you want to talk to me?" He whispers back still confused.

" Everything you think you know isn't true. Grayson, this has been the worst weeks ever. Aiden made arrangements with my father and now I'm forced to live with Aiden. I'm his servant when I'm at his house and I'm his fake girlfriend in public. I don't love him, I don't even like him. I love you Grayson and only you. I need your help, help me get out of his control. I need you" I beg Grayson. Grayson stays silent for a little digesting the information.

" I'll help you, but why haven't you told me sooner?" Grayson asks quietly, brushing his hand across my cheek.

" Because if he knows about any of this you and your sisters would be in danger" I say sadly. Grayson jaw clenches and he nods his head.

" Just know I love you ok?" Grayson says staring into my eyes for an answer.

" I love you too" I whisper to him kissing his cheek.

" We'll find a way to get you out of there, trust me. I won't ever leave you again" Grayson promises. I just nod my head. Grayson better think of something quick.

He looks around and gives me one last look before walking away.

I wait a few minutes and I leave too.

Grayson POV
I need to save her. She loves me. I feel so bad for ever thinking she was like other girls. She is my world and I would go crazy with out her. But it's too soon to get her out. She needs to lay low and gain his trust.

Layla POV
Aiden came back to the school and picked me up.

" so I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight" he asks nervously focusing on the road ahead of him. Is he asking me out?

" um y-yeah" I say strangely.

" ok cool um let's go shopping for a dress"
he says smiling at me while looking back at the road.

We arrive at the mall and look for a dress. I find a cute white lace dress and fall in love with it.

" that's cute" I hear Aiden say behind me. Why is he acting so nice? What is he planning on doing?

" is this ok?" I ask him nervously. I don't want to tick him off, I like nice Aiden way better than mean Aiden.

" yeah it looks lovely, go try it on" he says encouraging me. I step into the change room. I try it on and it's beautiful.

I come out and Aiden wraps his arms around my waist.

" you look beautiful" he says kissing my cheek. Wow he's being sweet. Almost as if we were actually dating.

We pay for the dress and drive to a restaurant.

We have our meal and it was good. We mostly talked about Aiden and all the things he's doing while I just smiled and nodded my head.

Aiden stands up from his seat and gets down on one knee. He pulls out a little black box and everybody In The restaurant gasps. I look at him strangely and he starts to speak.

" I've loved you since we were kids playing at the playground and I'll over you till we're old and reading books. Layla, will you marry me?" He asks opening up the box to reveal a shiny diamond ring.

I stare at him In shock. I'm too young to get married. I'm only a teenager!

I look at the ring and back at Aiden. His eyes challenge my next move and I nod my head yes.

" Yes" I say as he slides the ring on my finger. People clap and I feel disgusted. I'm too young to get married.

We leave the restaurant a little later and arrive at his house.

" um why do you want to marry me?" I ask him curiously.

" so I can keep you as a servant for life" he smirks dropping his stuff on the floor.

" oh clean the house it's a bit messy" he says walking out the front door again.

Ugh. At least I don't get beat everyday. I clean the house and go to my 'room'.

Basically my room is a little room that can only fit a pillow and a bag. And I have a little window that has bars across so I don't get out. I get ready for bed and try to get some sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Ok I literally have 4 chapters waiting to get posted soo I'm gonna post a lot right now.
Remember to vote and comment what you think! Bye😋😋