Chapter 11✔️

•Edited•
Grayson POV
I get home and drink my worries away. I know I shouldn't because of my sisters but I need to just forget about everything. I drink the whole day and slowly the darkness takes over.

Alli POV ( one of Grayson sister😊)
Me and Abbi get home and find Grayson passed out on the couch with empty beer bottles everywhere.

" omg what do we do?"Abbi says
Almost crying.

" um Check if he's breathing" I say running towards him. I check and he's lightly breathing.

" let's call Ryan" Abbi suggested while grabbing the phone and dialling his number. Ryan is are family friend.

" hi Ryan can you come over Grayson isn't waking up" she says while I try to wake him up.

Abbi hangs the phone up.

" he will be here in a few minutes." She says with tears rolling down her face.

I know he probably be fine but seeing your brother lifeless when you come home isn't really something to laugh over.

Ryan walks in and runs over to Grayson.

" guys don't worry he'll be fine he's just in a really deep sleep. He will wake up don't worry" he says comforting us.

He places us in the kitchen and Carries Grayson away. I'm surprised that he could carry him. Grayson weighs like a million pounds. Well not really but you get what I mean. Ryan comes down and cooks us supper.

" thanks Ryan" we say. Ryan helps us to bed and we drift to sleep.

Grayson POV
I wake up in my room with Ryan looking at me. Ryan looked disappointed.

" seriously you get drunk and pass out and Abbi and Alli call me crying because you weren't waking up. They are only in grade 5. They can't have a brother that gets drunk and passes out." He lectures me.

Oh gosh. I feel super bad and have an horrible headache.

" why did you drink so much?" He asks.

" um Aiden took Layla away like he always does. He always takes the girls I like away. But this time it hurt more because I thought she was different but she's just like any other." I say sadly.

" do you love her?" he asks.

" yeah I love her a lot" I say sadly. Why do I have to love someone that doesn't love me back.

" well she'll come back. Trust me if you love her and she truly loves you than she'll come back" he says walking out.

" wait thanks for everything" I say stopping him from leaving.

" hey no problem. Your parents would of wanted me to" he says smiling.

I walk down stairs to see Abbi and Alli.

" girls I'm so sorry" I say hugging them tightly

" we thought you were gone" they say.

" oh guys I'm always will be here" I say.

" let's get ready for school" I say.

Layla POV
So basically I do everything for Aiden and he gives me one meal a day. I also have to be his girlfriend in public and at home I'm his servant. I guess my dad was right. All I will ever be is a stupid servant.

" okay baby get in the car" Aiden says putting me in the car.

While he was driving he put his hand on my thigh. I shiver. I hate how touchy he is.

We get out of the car and he kissed me goodbye and went to his friends. I'm so disgusted.

I walk in to the school and head to my locker. I hate what I'm being called. I have been called so many names I want to die. I want to just crawl in a whole and die.

Today Aiden is skipping school with his friends and I'm alone. But Aiden has eyes and ears everywhere so if I say anything he will know and hurt me. But he can't see me so today I'm gonna try and tell Grayson what's going on.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Hi I know I'm a day late but I've been so stressed with school. It's only the second week and I have so much homework. Oh does anybody read this book. If u do please say something. If I can get at least 4 votes that would mean the WORLD to me!!! Sooo
Remember to vote and comment what you think!
Bye