Congrats

Kind of a filler chapter but they're married!!! Time for the story to get rolling ;)

Nazeeha's dress up there

Vote and comment my loves! 

I didn't have Ali's number so first thing in the morning, I found Chintu and had him run to the other house.

"Ali ne bol jo ke mane phone kare. Ekdum phatapat (Tell Ali to call me, right now)" I told him sternly.

"Kem? Atle jaldi kevi baat karva na che? (Why? What do you want to talk about so early in the morning?)" he teased me back.

"Jo kam diye lo che oh kari ne aav. Biji vaaton ma maru time na waste na kar (Do what you've been told. Don't waste my time with useless questions)" I playfully glared at him till he left. I went to the rooftop and waited, watching the sun climb further and further out from behind the clouds as the day set in.

The light wind blew my dupatta off my shoulder and so I set it around my front so it would stay.

"Good morning," Ali joined me at the edge of the rooftop, leaning against the wall.

"Hey," I gave him a nervous smile as I stood studiously in front of me.

"You summoned?" he chuckled.

"Yeah. I just wanted to talk about last night," I started.

"Oh my God, please do," he turned and leaned on the railing.

I bite back a snappy remark and continued. "I said yes. But I have some... conditions," I said slowly.

"As I expected," he nodded. He looked so smug for some reason; I wanted to pinch him. A slow, tiny, painful little pinch.

"I want the nikah done, no matter when the wedding happens," I said straightforwardly. He didn't look the slightest bit fazed and I couldn't tell how I felt about that.

"Okay," he nodded again.

"Aren't you going to ask why?"

"Alright, why?" he asked as if he already knew the answer.

"I don't want any of this," I gestured between us. "Hanging out alone, talking about...stuff. We can do the wedding whenever everyone wants but the nikah has to be done or the other option is not talking or anything till the wedding."

"I'll choose option one," he chuckled. "Anything else?"

"You move to me, wherever I end up being when I'm done school or even in school once we are married," I laid out condition two.

"I'm good. Anything more?"

"I get to finish school, no matter how long it takes."

He got serious at this one. "You can do whatever you want. I'm not going to stop you from doing anything you want to with your life. I just want you to let me be a part of it too," he stood straight. "Anything you want Nazeeha."

"Let's start with that first. I'll give you my long list of demands later," I tried to lighten the mood.

"Alright then. I'll talk to my parents and have them talk to yours. Anything else?"

"No, that was it," I shook my head, taking a couple steps away from him subtly.

"Okay then. I'm gonna head back before my mom realizes I'm gone," he laughed.

I smiled and let him pass me by. "Nazeeha," he called right before he disappeared into the stairwell.

I turned to face him again. "You look nice in white."